Chapter 3

A/n's POV-

Taehyung walked around the streets, staring at every single thing. Trying to notice every single thing possible. Can't say, motivation can come from any side, any angle and in any form. So here he was, staring at a street lamp like a madman. People stared at him for few minutes, judging his abnormal behaviour. Unknown of the fact that, this abnormal human has got some legit shits to do. But now, look at him. Staring at a fucking street lamp.

Tired of staring at stationary object, Taehyung sighed and walked away from there. He looked at his right, it was a shop. More like a purfume shop.

Aesthetic...

He thought, then smiled and took out his phone to note it down in his notepad. While he was busy in noting down the necessary stuff, he felt a small figure came in contact with his. With the impact of that, he stumbled a bit and look at the person who bumped into him.

There stood, a very irritated Jeon Jungkook. The impact of him bumping into Taehyung caused him to stumble a bit too far, plus he lacked energy so his mood was very bad.

While Taehyung stared at the boy infront of him in awe. Only one word,

Pure...

Only that word flashed across his mind. But he was brutally snapped out of his daze by the same boy who stared at him in irritation.

"Can't you stand on some other side of the road? People are fucking walking here!" Jungkook asked in frustration.

"Oh? I wasn't aware, I thought people were flying. Thank you so much for enlightening me!" Taehyung sneered as his personality snapped. He hates when someone is acting rude for no fucking reason. Boy only if he knew what he had called over...

"Are you fucking trying to mock me? You fucktard! Do you realise how much time of mine you are wasting? Just get lost from my sight, mannerless asshole..." Jungkook panted while sighing in rage. He was fucking hungry and this guy infront of him wasn't helping his situation at all.

"First of all, I can stand wherever I want! And if I'm wasting your time... Then why don't you just fuck off?" Taehyung asked while smirking. He is unbeatable when it comes to insult someone. But this time, it is a bit different. Insulting such a pure-looking human was hard. But this human was just pure-Looking! Not pure at all by judging the curses he was throwing at him.

"Ofcourse I will, if you fucking move!" Jungkook said while fisting his palms.

"Oh? Is that so?" Taehyung asked while looking at his left side to see a restaurant and then he again looked at the guy, who was breathing heavily as if he was going to explode.

Such a bomb!

Taehyung scoffed and turned to the left as he entered the restaurant. Jungkook noticed his actions and groaned silently. This dude was fucking annoying.

What's up with my day today? Running into fucktards...

Jungkook thought while sighing. He took at seat and quickly grabbed the menu. Without thinking much, he ordered steak.

Within few minutes, his food was served and he couldn't be more impressed by the service. He was about to dig when he heard sort of loud murmurs. Of a certain person to be exact.

"Now now, just look at him. Now he will dig in that steak as if he was starving since ages! This is going to be so fucking funny. Do what I say, here! Take my phone... Stand there in the corner and shoot his hungry-digging video. We will post it on social media and will divide the profit between us!" Taehyung ranted in low voice which was certainly very audible. He handed his phone to the waiter who shooked his head as signalling him to don't do it. But was Taehyung obedient? Nah, nope!

"Now go stand and shoot that pig--" Before completing his sentence, his phone was smashed against the wall by a very angry Jungkook who was breathing heavily.

"WHAT THE HELL?! YOU PIECE OF MEAT! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF HOW EXPENSIVE THAT SHIT WAS!! YOUR WHOLE EXISTENCE WILL VANISH--" Taehyung's ranting was stopped by a angry Jungkook who grabbed him by his collar and pulled him closer.

"Stay the fuck out of my business bastard, last warning, it was your phone this time... Next time it will be your goddamn head!" With that Jungkook pushed Taehyung back on his seat with force.

"My existence will vanish while paying for that pathetic excuse of a phone? Bury it in a graveyard and hold a funeral then. It seems like that shit was your goddamn husband!" Jungkook spat while heading towards his seat and grabbing his plate. He took it towards the waiter.

"Pack this, I want this parcel... You all suck!" Jungkook sneered while banging the plate on the table. The waiter nodded and took it.

Jungkook then again glanced at the man who still sat there, in daze.

What's up with this fucker?

Rolling his eyes, Jungkook adverted his attention towards the window of the restaurant which showed the busy street.

So fucking admirable... Haha

Taehyung gulped when he gazed at the boy again. Then contemplated his choice of word he used for the boy.

Pure? Nah...
Horrific...

Taehyung nodded while thinking that. He got up while composing himself and walking towards the door. But before exiting he turned around and found Jungkook staring at him.

"Take care... No one is out there behaving as nice as me to accept his defeat against you!"

With that Taehyung left leaving a dumbfounded Jungkook.

The fuck?