Chapter 40

After the dinner on their 6 months anniversary, the Kims and Jeons left in their own cars but Taehyung and Jungkook decided to take different route.

Both walked down the chilly dark street together, with contended smiles on their faces.

"I'm surprise that you remember that horrendous first meeting of ours..." Jungkook shared with a light smile making Taehyung stare at him in admiration. "You don't know how much I cherish every meeting, every second of us together. Even though sometimes it seems hard because of our fights but...when in the end you fall into my arms, I love that feeling." Taehyung confessed as he grabbed Jungkook hand and squeezed it.

"Are you in love with this feeling of us being together? It's not right...it will be temporary, you just...love the feeling." Jungkook stated in low tone as he stared at their hands entangled together.

"Your psychiatrist brain tends to overthink alot but that's okay... If I love this feeling, of you ending up in my arms every night...why don't you connect the dots?" Taehyung asked as he raised Jungkook's chin and stared at his doe eyes which held whole galaxy in them.

"I'm a psychiatrist not a detective!" Jungkook taunted with a pout with made Taehyung laugh. "Awwh...I thought you were my bed warmer. What exactly are you Kim Jungkook?" Taehyung asked as he leaned near his face making Jungkook flush red.

"I...am a multi tasker." Jungkook claimed with red cheeks. "Then connect the dots wifey!" Taehyung said with a sweet smile not leaving his face. "What dots? Like you...seem to love this feeling of me in your arms but...wait huh?" Jungkook paused as he realised something. "You love?" He asked for confirmation. "Yes I love...I love you!" Taehyung finally confessed and Jungkook felt the whole zoo inside his stomach. Cherry lips, red cheeks and big doe eyes staring at Taehyung in shock. "Yes. I love you, Kim Jungkook." He again said and pulled Jungkook towards himself by his waist causing them to be pressed against eachother.

"Ohh...oh what? Wow...can I say something?" Jungkook asked nervously making Taehyung tilt his head but still he nodded. "So I wanted to say...that even I love the feeling of your warm body engulfing mine. What would your artistic writer mind say about this?" He asked biting his lips to stop his smile. Taehyung stared at him for a second. "As in connect the dots?" He asked for confirmation. "Yes. Connect the dots Kim Taehyung." Jungkook commanded with a sweet smile. "That you...love me?" He asked unsurely. "No, it's that I loveee you!" Jungkook exclaimed while extending the word love.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook in shock, but soon recovered and smiled bashfully. "You love me? Wow! Yes fuck! Finally!!" Taehyung cheered and picked up Jungkook in bridal style. "Ayo what?!" Jungkook yelped in surprise. "Get me down Taehyung! We are in public!" Jungkook warned making Taehyung smile at him in an evil way.

"Now that you love me...you wouldn't hate it when..." he paused and yelled, "KIM JUNGKOOK LOVES KIM TAEHYUNG!!" Jungkook stared at his husband with wide eyes. Taehyung then looked at him and asked, "you do right?" "Yes, very much." He confessed, still in daze.

Guess this is what they call love. Love is a daze, a unique feeling which makes you admire every habit of your partner whether you used to hate it before.

That's what Jungkook was feeling rightnow. He now started loving every silly habit of Taehyung, embracing his husband's unique and childish self and becoming the same with him.
He started loving him.

To be continued...