Chapter 18

Jungkook entered inside his room, smiling like a maniac. Ofcourse he was happy. He was just thinking about all the moments happened in Kim's residence.
His reverie was broken when Jimin barged into his room.

"Where were you the whole day?" He asked while raising an eyebrow.
"Didn't mom tell you? I was out and saved--"
"I want answers from you!" Jimin ordered in a cold tone.

"What answers do you want?" Jungkook asked calmly. He knows Jimin rarely gets angry but when he does, it's hard to tame his anger.

"Why were you at Kim's? I'm glad you saved Mrs.Kim... but Jungkook, staying at their place for so much time? It is not right." Jimin reasoned while shaking his head.

"I get your point hyung, but try to understand... And I want to tell you something else as well! Come sit down." Jungkook invited Jimin on his bed who silently obeyed.

"I actually think, there will be something between me and Taehyung soon I guess." Jungkook muttered while winking at Jimin who stared at his brother in bewilderment.

"The hell Jungkook? What do you mean? You both fucking hate eachother." Jimin said.
"I know about that, but it was our past. We both kind of talked and guess what? He ain't as dumb as his dad told me. He is quite sensible and very mature." Jungkook said while smiling.

"Jungkook what are you saying?" Jimin muttered sounding helpless.
"It's not right, our status differs Jungkook! He is extremely wealthy while we're average." Jimin tried to convince him.

"What do you mean? We're not average. We earn pretty good. Plus I'm the best psychiatrist in my field and you're professional as fuck. We're great hyung. Why are saying like that? What status has to do with our relationship?" Jungkook asked while frowning.

"You think that you both won't be judged for your relationship? Jungkook think rationally, he is your patient and you will be judged as gold digger or some much worse nasty shit." Jimin said while sighing.

"But...what if we--"
"You could not do anything just yet Jeon Jungkook! It's my order. It's not your decision baby. I don't want you to suffer." Jimin said while patting Jungkook's head. His eyes stared into younger's whose lips wobbled.

"B-but... I thought that..." Jungkook trailed but failed as he didn't know what to say.
"You think that you both would start loving eachother eventually?" Jimin asked.

"Ofcourse!" Jungkook exclaimed making Jimin surprise.
"Sorry to break your bubble, let me tell you that you both met like 1-2 months ago. You both have horrible history with each and every meeting of yours! Your choices and options and life rules differ! Your stratas differ. You both are like from two different worlds baby. You're not compatible. Even if you're, you don't know him enough. Think rationally please." Jimin said and got up.

"I suggest you to act maturely and stop such shit distracting you from your ultimate goal. You've to be the best psychiatrist, remember?" Jimin asked while smiling softly at him who nodded.

"B-but even you and Yoongi-"
"I don't have any specific aim for myself now Jungkook. I'm done. But you do have something to achieve. Falling in love and marrying isn't something you should do rightnow. Your focus should be on your goal. In my case, I've achieved my dream. But you still have to do so. Understood my point?" Jimin explained in stern voice. He hates when Jungkook straight away compares himself with him.

"Got it hyung, I-I won't let such distractions get into my path. I'll definitely achieve my goal." Jungkook said sounding somewhat determined making Jimin smile in delight.

"Goodnight then, I guess I've made myself clear to you?" Jimin asked.
"Yep you did. First I thought you simply didn't us together. But then again, we never had best moments with eachother other than... heh it's just infatuation, I know that. I'll get over it." Jungkook muttered while giving him a tight lipped smile.

"Infatuation? What exactly happened huh?" Jimin asked curiously.
"Well, kissed him. Not a big deal I guess. It's just that, I was tempted nothing else!" Jungkook said while shrugging. But deep inside he knows it is a big deal. It was his goddamn first kiss.

"If you say so, but don't go around kissing people just 'cause you feel tempted." Jimin said and left.

Jungkook sat there rethinking whatever Jimin explained. He hates to admit it but it was sounding so true. Guess the bond between them shuts close now. It will only be civil relationship between them, that's what Jungkook planned.

Meanwhile Taehyung concentrated on his book. He was half way through it. Writing a story, getting inspired by the events in his life. It felt good to do so.

Suddenly the door of his study room was slammed open as Yoongi barged inside with furious steps.

"The fuck I heard Taehyung? You and Jungkook?" Yoongi asked while frowning.
"Me and him what? It's just that we became a bit friendly and maybe more than that. I don't know how does that concern you?" Taehyung asked while continuing his editing.

"It does 'cause whatever you're doing might affect your...work and reputation." Yoongi said while gritting his teeth, making Taehyung irritated.
"Is that so? Do you even know me clearly? Since when do I care about my reputation?" Taehyung asked while rolling his eyes.

"I know you don't, but you should. It might affect your career. Please try to understand!" Yoongi tried to convince him but failed when Taehyung let out an irritated sigh.

"If you want money then say so, don't create such bullshit." Taehyung spat while glaring at Yoongi who felt hurt.
"It isn't for money Tae. You will have to understand. You both are better off without eachother." Yoongi said while massaging his forehead.

"What do you want me to do?" Taehyung muttered helplessly. Because he knows, that both are different. Very different. But the temptation to give it a try, to give them a try always wins.

"Be formal with him, forget whatever happened." Yoongi said in soft tone.
"How did you even know what happened?" Taehyung asked.

"Jimin told me, he said Jungkook agreed on keeping it civil as long as you do the same." Yoongi said while folding his arms.
"Wow, so you're allowed to fuck around, date and do shit but I'm not? Why?" Taehyung asked in a bitter voice.

"Because the situation is different and consequences will also be... So stop it right here." He said in a warning tone.
"Yeah fucking situation..." Taehyung muttered while getting back at his work.

"Tae, Jungkook has a goal to achieve. Your complicated relationship will only restrain him from doing so. Even you have something to do Taehyung. Concentrate on present, future will be seen!" Yoongi said and left.

"Goal to achieve? Fine Jungkook. As you wish." He said, getting back to his own work with double determination.

Guess I'm not worth achieving... Doesn't really matter. I'm used to it.