Chapter 30

Jungkook was sitting infront of huge mirror, staring at his own reflection with numb eyes.

"Am I doing something wrong?" He questioned himself then stared at his hands. "Most probably..." came a response from Jimin who fixed his suit.

"You're just too blind or dumbest one I've ever seen..." He continued and Jungkook just listened.

"Just finish this function already...last two weeks were hell for me! You don't know how stressed I'm for your future now but ofcourse it's your choice." He said and sighed.

"Thank you for understanding." That's all he said and put up the best smile he could.

"It's ofcourse my fucking choice..." He said and got up. His mother specially designed a decent wedding gown for him with white finishing.

"Come on... goodluck!" Jimin said and patted his shoulder.

With that they came outside the room assigned for Jungkook. Near the alter they met Jungmin who gave his hand for his son. Jungkook accepted it and then the doors opened.

At a clear distance there stood Taehyung with equally hurt yet challenging expression. Jungkook stared right in his eyes with unknown glint. Reaching the spot, right infront of Taehyung, Jungmin gave Jungkook's hand to Taehyung who took it immediately.

"Take care of my son." That's all he said and went away without waiting for any response.

"Your son is well capable for taking care of himself I guess..." Taehyung mumbled while staring at Jungkook.

"You look disgusting." He commented again, in the hope to piss him off.

"Shit same with you... You look horrible!" Jungkook commented back with slight high pitch that didn't go unheard by some guest who gave eachother questionable looks.

Taehyung lowered his head in embarrassment because he knew he started this in order to make Jungkook mad or atleast embarrassed. But this came back at him.

"We will start this now!" The priest announced and both Jungkook and Taehyung completed the rituals with each and every line perfectly.

"Jeon Jungkook, do you take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"Kim Taehyung-"

"I fucking do...for-ever!" Taehyung smirked at Jungkook's baffled expressions at his enthusiasm.

"Uh okay... From now on, I announce you as a married couple. You may kiss eachother." The priest said with a smile.

Jungkook heart stopped. The last time they kissed came repeating in his mind like a never-ending tape. Taehyung noticed his expression and sighed.

"Do you feel comfortable to kiss me?" He asked and Yoongi groaned from afar.

"Told this asshole to not show so much decency!" He muttered.

Jungkook was left in shock. Kim Taehyung was seriously asking for this-

"Ofcourse I am... You are my husband now." With that, Jungkook grabbed his collar and smashed his lips on Taehyung's.

Without giving Taehyung any chance to recover from shock, he pressed his lips more until he felt Taehyung taking over and responding.

After few seconds they let go of eachother. Taehyung fixed his collar while glaring at Jungkook.

The guests were left speechless after the bold display of power done by Jungkook. Meanwhile Taeri snickered while patting a very embarrassed Jinha.

Jungmin sighed at his son's act and prayed for their future while Taemin just stared at his fierce son in law.

"What's going on between them...?" He questioned himself silently.

"I fucking asked for your permission and you straight forward kissed me?" Taehyung gritted his teeth while delivering his best fake smile to the guests.

"Because....you are my husband now!" Jungkook said with a cheeky grin.

"Such a menace you are!" Taehyung groaned and shook his head.

"Come on, it's just the start..." Jungkook laughed. The view for guests felt like the couple were having some very friendly and lovely talk but in reality...it was worse.

"You just wait...for tonight. I will show you, that I am your husband now." Taehyung threaten and Jungkook shivered.

He looked at Taehyung with wide eyes. Not believing what he said. "You are fucking virgin." He said. "So are you!" Taehyung added with a wink.

"Get ready..."

Taehyung said and grabbed Jungkook waist pulling him close to his body.

"R.I.P. That pussy ayy!"

"Ew what the fuck Taehyung!"

With that, a sharp slap was delivered right on Taehyung's right cheek. Guests gasped including Jimin and Yoongi.

"I didn't even do anything yet..." Taehyung laughed then growled.

"I'm now gonna kill you once we are alone! You just wait and watch!" He gritted.

"I will cut your dick, fucktard!" Jungkook threatened.

"Why did you even marry me then!" Taehyung sighed defeatedly.

"That you will know, soon!"

Right then some guests came to greet them.

"Is everything alright? You slapped him abit hard..." One lady asked.

"It's alright...we were just joking!" Jungkook cleared and waved at her.

"Okay...goodluck for your new beginning together! Mr. And Mrs. Kim!" They said and handed a bouquet of flowers with two gift boxes.

"Thank you very much Mr. And Mrs. Lee!" Jungkook and Taehyung bowed slightly in gratitude. Then when the Lee couple left.

"New beginning...they said." Taehyung mumbled while fidgeting with his fingers.

"Yes ofcourse, our new beginning together." Jungkook snickered and grabbed Taehyung's hand and rested his head on his shoulder.

"Stop pretending...I will choke you!" Taehyung growled.

"Try me! Kinky bastard..." Jungkook winked and continued resting his head at his husband's shoulder.