Chapter 6

Taehyung was now sitting infront of Jungkook who examined his report carefully. But still dared to ask all the info.

"Name?"

"Almighty Kim Taehyung!"

"Age?"

"Why? Do you want to marry me?"

"AGE!"

"T-twenty..s-six!"

"Issues?"

This time Yoongi answered.

"Self-obsession, abnormal actions, no motivation and anger issues!"

"As expected..." He said while shaking his head making Taehyung to stared at him in while narrowing his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked while frowning.

"Nothing... So Mr.Kim what do you--"
"Your name?" Taehyung asked while interrupted Jungkook.

Rude...

"No don't need to know, call me Psychiatrist Jeon" Jungkook said while biting his tongue to not spat hateful words at him.

"No, I need real name..." Taehyung said while staring at Jungkook intently. As if he was observing his inner self.

How can someone like him be a motherfucking psychiatrist?

Taehyung thought while gazing at Jungkook without blinking.

"Jeon, Jungkook..." He sighed because he knew, he can't be rude with his patient. Not when somebody else who was with the patient was also present.

"Hmmm... Age?" Taehyung asked while staring at Jungkook's doe eyes.

"What should it matter now?" Jungkook asked while frowning.

"Twenty...two? Nah doesn't look like it, twenty f..four! Yes twenty four?" Taehyung asked to confirm. He literally observed the guy so much that he even guessed his age.

"Huh... H-how do you... Uhm yes, anyways let's not drift away from the topic... Mr.Kim, from all the proclaimed issues, which one sounds dangerous to you? Which should be avoided..." Jungkook asked while staring at Taehyung in anticipation.

"According to me, anger issues. Though it never, never got so serious you know... I rarely got angry in these few years so I guess it's um non-existent?" Taehyung answered hesitantly, it was hard for him to open up this fast and Jungkook knew it very well.

"If you didn't get that angry in past few years doesn't mean you won't get angry in near future... Emotions are unavoidable, we are humans... Ofcourse we will experience every type of feeling, that's life. You just have to focus on your stable mind. Keep it calm and I hope our further sessions will help you to do so..." Jungkook explained while sounding utterly soft.

Support...

"I hope so..." Taehyung muttered while nodding. He got the hint that the starting sessions are always short so he stood up. So did Jungkook and Yoongi.

Both were shocked when Taehyung bowed at Jungkook and left.

"I can literally see the change Mr.Jeon! Thank you so much..." Yoongi said while smiling softly.

"I can... As well..." Jungkook murmured while staring at Taehyung's retreating figure.

Can he change?
Will he change?

"He will definitely..." Jungkook mumbled while smiling softly.

Unknowingly the hatred was decreasing? He wasn't aware of it, but now... He was determined to change Taehyung.

Not to change... To improve...

"I will take my leave then..." Jungkook muttered while bowing to Yoongi.

"Excuse me... I heard you are Mr.Park's brother?" Yoongi asked to confirm.

"Yes I am..." Jungkook said while nodding.

"Can you, um please lend me his number? Just in case you know!" Yoongi asked hesitantly.

"In case...? Hmm why don't you ask him yourself?" Jungkook asked while smiling ear to ear.

Psychiatrists can predict intentions...

"Oh? Okay! Thank you again! Bye..." Yoongi said while leaving. Jungkook stared at him while thinking.

You got a crush on my brother hm?

Shaking his head, Jungkook got out of his session room and walked towards his cabin. Grabbing his bag and phone, he left.

__________

As soon as he came outside, he took a deep breathe. He felt calm. Soon he opened his eyes and saw Jimin standing infront of him, smiling softly at him.

"Calm?" His asked while combing Jungkook's hair with his fingers.

"Yup...very!" He said while smiling.

Unknown to both of them, two guys were already watching him.

Why don't you ask him yourself?

His words rang in Yoongi's head. He took a deep breathe and started walking towards the two brothers.

"Excuse me Mr.Park?" Yoongi asked hesitantly. Jungkook got the hint as he started walking backwards while staring at them.

Taehyung noticed the way Jungkook moved aside, he frowned while gazing at Yoongi and Jimin who were blushing while conversing.

"Crush huh?" Taehyung asked while shaking his head and smiling.

He walked towards them but stood beside Jungkook. Both observed them and smiled.

"Never thought Yoongi will date before me..." Taehyung muttered while shaking his head. Jungkook got startled and looked at Taehyung.

"Uh... Oh, why? Don't you want him to date my brother?" Jungkook asked, he was somewhere insecure. He knows that Taehyung hates him so because of their hatred towards eachother... His brother's relationship should not be affected.

"I don't mind... Your brother looks calm, composed and caring... Unlike you!" Taehyung said while unintentionally adding last two words. He now, doesn't agree that Jungkook is not caring.

His tone sounded caring though...

"Ofcourse... He is not like me!" Jungkook said while smiling bitterly.

"Nor Mr.Min is like you... Both are calm so I assure you, they will start dating within a week or so..." Jungkook said while smiling.

"Hmm... Ofcourse Yoongi is not like me, I agree. You know, I think they should get married instead..." Taehyung suggested while winking at Jungkook.

"Married? Won't that be too...fast?" Jungkook asked taking his suggestion seriously.

"No dumbo, they must ofcourse wait. They will date and get married within 6 months!" Taehyung said while laughing making Jungkook to stare at him.

He is so handsome...

Jungkook thought while gazing at him. Taehyung felt his stare and glanced at him.

"What happened? Shocked that we actually had a good conversation without throwing curses at eachother..." He asked while staring at the doe eyes.

Utterly pure...

"Actually... I am kind of shocked but isn't that good?" Jungkook asked while staring at him with hopeful eyes.

"Ofcourse it is, but why do I feel like this peace is temporary?" Taehyung asked while frowning.

"Let fate decide that..."