Chapter 36 [M]

After listening to Taehyung's statement tears gathered around Jungkook's eyes who just blinked them away atleast tried to.

Taehyung noticed it and smiled at his beloved who was just too pure for this world with um kind of vile mouth.

"Are you sure you want me to fuck you?" He asked while smirking. "Why the hell are you asking now?" Jungkook whined while throwing his head back on the pillows making Taehyung chuckle.

"Nah I have better option..like making you mine, making love to you instead of fucking you. How about that?" He asked with a suggestive smirk making Jungkook flush red.

"Whatever you can, I believe you already know what to do with the compassion you once watched porn in my office." Jungkook muttered making Taehyung shut his eyes in embarrassment.

"It was for professional purpose and I won't be watching that anymore, I promised you...plus why would I? I've you, my personal plaything, imma watch you withering under me in pleasure. How does that sound?" He asked and he sat back on the bed and placed Jungkook on his lap.

"Undress me wifey." A sweet order made Jungkook wet down there as he moaned out loud, throwing his head on Taehyung's shoulder, his trembling hands worked on his shirt's buttons and slowly the older was now shirtless infront of him. Jungkook can feel his body heat up with arousal.

"Now it's my turn." Saying that Taehyung's hands started working on younger's shirt which came off pretty quickly and now remained the thing Taehyung hates.

"I am taking this thing off, and I don't want you wearing it again, if you want I'll buy you bras but not this shit, you got it?" He asked, his voice authoritative making Jungkook nod.

One hand of Taehyung worked on unhooking that flatter and other palmed the growing bulge of younger making Jungkook moan loudly.

Once the flatter came off, Taehyung was mesmerized to see his beloved, the beauty Jungkook was hiding saying he was insecure about such a thing would be a sin now. Taehyung would personally fuck the shit out of Jungkook whenever now he'll say he is insecure about his bobbies. He fucking loves Jungkook, everything in him screams perfection and he would gladly show Jungkook that he is perfect.

"Why are you staring, you creep?" Jungkook whined in embarrassment. Taehyung licked his lips while taking in the sight and gulped.

"I'm kind of hungry..." he mumbled. Jungkook groaned and hit him on his chest. "Why now? I'm so fucking aroused, I want you!" He whined in utter desperation making Taehyung chuckle at his sweet stupid wife.

"You are the one I'm hungry for... And I'm gonna eat you whole!" Saying Taehyung placed Jungkook back on the bed and worked on taking off his pants. Leaving both of them now naked, he hovered over Jungkook kissing the life out of his baby.

Jungkook's hands went into Taehyung's hair pulling him even closer and grinding their lower parts to get some friction, moaning when Taehyung's hands went down towards his ass, kneading it slowly yet hard. Jungkook moaned in pleasure with his head thrown back into the pillow, still kissing his husband.

Taehyung broke the kiss and landed pecks all over his beloved's face. Showing his gratitude, his pecks started going down from his neck to his chest which was rising up and down harshly without any specific rhythm due to arousal.

Taehyung cupped one boob and kissed another, kneading it softly making Jungkook moaned loudly, his fingers still entangled into his husband's hair, he pulled his head closer to his chest asking for more.

Quickly directing his attention to another one, Taehyung enjoyed his time totally, devouring his wife's body and finally encircled his fingers around Jungkook's crotch, pressing on it and squeezing it earning pleasurable response he directed his attention to cute little cunt of his wife while licking his lips.

"The game begins." He said and dived into it, tasting the cunt and every corner of it making Jungkook tremble in pleasure. Jungkook held the headboard to stabilize himself.

Taehyung's tongue was skillfully exploring his wife's inner parts with slurping noises that turned on Jungkook even more.

His hands trembled as they made their way towards Taehyung's head which was totally bent inwards from down. He pulled Taehyung by his hair making him look at him.

"Please, enough... I'll cum, you better not continue this, please fuck me!" He panted making Taehyung groan as Jungkook's statement had pretty big effect on his member. "Get your underwear off otherwise I'm leaving!" Jungkook groaned for the nth time. "In this state?" Asked his husband with a silly smirk.

"Just get to work, I can't believe I haven't seen a penis all my life...this is humiliating that I'm curious to see that!" Jungkook whined making Taehyung shocked by the revelation.

"Wow if you're thattt much excited then okayy, as you wish!" Saying that he pulled down his underwear as his member sprung free, leaking already. Jungkook's eyes landed on it, not blinking.

"Ohh woww...." he gulped then adverted his eyes to the other hazel orbs watching his reaction with a satisfied grin. "W-why are you so fucking confident huh?" Jungkook stuttered while blinking.

"Is the length satisfactory enough?" Taehyung asked with playful grin approaching Jungkook. "That I'll know when it will be inside me!" Jungkook barked with equal playfulness yet desperately.

"Damn then what's the wait for?" Taehyung asked and hovered over Jungkook, he grabbed his waist and kissed his neck. "You taste sweet, like mine!" He whispered and aligned himself to the entrance, Jungkook blinked his eyes in anticipation. Sensing his excitement, Taehyung slowly entered inside Jungkook making him cry out loud.

"It's alright, you want me to stop?" He asked while patting his waist. "N-no just continue!" Jungkook mumbled out and cried a bit more when Taehyung totally entered inside him. He felt like, he has been teared into half but the feeling slowly faced and Taehyung sensed his relaxed body so he started moving earning loud pleasurable moans from Jungkook. With every passing minute, his thrust became harder and faster as he held Jungkook's waist tightly to keep him in place.

While Jungkook's fingers dug in the back on his husband earning groans from him as well. Jungkook then pulled pulled Taehyung into a long passionate kiss as both of them released their love.

The night made them one as their bond also blossomed.

To be continued...