Chapter 24

Taehyung entered his room and slammed the door close. Sighing heavily he dropped himself on his bed.

"What the heck is happening in my life... It was my dad's fault then why am I suffering?" He muttered while pouting subconsciously.

"This ain't right!"

With that he came out of his room and entered his parents' room. Without knocking, he found them smiling at eachother creepily.

"What's wrong with you both?"

The smiling couple stopped, surprised to see their son with a disgusted expression standing in their room.

"Have you lost your manners son?" Taeri asked while fanning innocence.

"You're making your son marry someone he doesn't even love... what's wrong with you both?" He asked while frowning. He was feeling defeated. There is no way Jungkook would be managed by him after their marriage. Hell what about managing? Their relationship would be a great failure.

"Mind your words son, whatever decisions your parents take...will always be for your own good." Taesung warned him with a soft smile. Sounding total insane which made Taehyung scared.

"Are you serious? Y'know how we were not on good terms before!" Taehyung exclaimed in fury.

"Well you were...now you are not!" Taeri chimmed in.

"But we are just friends!" Taehyung argued.

"Yeah friends, who were caught making out on your bed right?" Taesung asked as a matter of fact making Taehyung flush.

"That was...one time thing!" He argued making the couple chuckle.

"Well then make it a life time thing? It ain't that hard baby..." Taeri said with a warm smile and for a second Taehyung got some hope in his heart.

"You don't know mom, I'm not capable to make it like that." He sighed in a defeated tone making the couple to smile at their baby.

"Look baby, that's how it's done. You've to be ready son. You are going to get a life partner. Upgrade yourself. Make changes. Learn from little things. It won't be that hard. Trust us?" Taeri convinced.

"Mom, he is angry. That isn't right. He is making impulsive decision. He just wants revenge because of all the great shit dad did..." Taehyung reasoned and glared at Taesung in the end.

"Well it was actually my fault... I accept it and I'm willing to accept his reckless actions he is going to commit later as well... That's how it works. Be there for him, that's all is needed okay?" Taesung said in a genuine tone. Taeri smiled at her husband, one more reason she loves him alot. He knows how to act and his decisions are always right.

"Now now, think about the destination Tae... Where do you want your wedding?" Taeri asked while smiling broadly.

"I'll plan that with Jungkook..." Taehyung mumbled and hugged his mother.

"So you are going to meet him huh?" Taeri asked while kissing his head.

"Yeah ofcourse, do I have any other option?" Taehyung huffed.

"No baby, you don't have any other options. You have to grow up hm?" Taeri chuckled with Taesung who joined the hug while patting Taehyung's back.

"They are coming tomorrow." With that Taesung dropped the bomb for Taehyung.

Taehyung broke the hug and looked at his parents with betrayed look.

"How could you...I hate you both!"

With that he stormed out of their room.

"Love you too son!" They both yelled with naughty smile adoring their face.

Next Day

Taeri walked towards her son's room to find him staring at his reflection in mirror and grimacing.

"What's the matter Mr.Kim?" Taeri asked while walking towards her son infront of the mirror.

"I look like some shitface CEO... I don't get why am I supposed to wear a...tux? What is this that I'm wearing?" Taehyung's ranting went on and on while Taeri silently fixed his suit.

"It's a formal meeting Tae... Looking decent is the necessity!" She said while Taehyung snorted.

"I'm anything but decent, you know that. Even he knows about my decency..."

"I said about decency while behaving not while making out. Sorry out of the topic, come out within 5 minutes and this ain't a request."

Saying that Taeri went out leaving a disturbed Taehyung alone.

"Why is our making out shit so important to be dragged in every conversation..." He mumbled and groaned when he heard their doorbell ringing.

Meanwhile Jeon couple stared smirked at their son who winked at Jimin.

It was getting confusing for Jimin. He didn't get when this all started and went till this point where his brother is ready to marry someone who is total opposite of him. Ofcourse this is definitely not a match made in heaven. For the fact, this isn't even a match. But agreeing and going on with whatever is going on in his little brother's mind, he is now just observing.

Whereas Jungkook is ultimately sure about his main motive. Make Kim Taesung regret his actions. Make Kim Taehyung's life horrible just like how Taehyung behaved when they first met. Make Taeri think of him as a bitch which he knows he isn't but it's necessary for him to get in her bad books just to let them know that Jeon Jungkook isn't the one to be messed with.

They say when a calm person loses their limit or tolerance... All they do is destroy. They aren't sane, and that's what Jungkook is now. He just wants to make them regret ruining his chance which can be brought back. He can definitely try again, but the fury is blinding him and he will get what he wants. An apology from Kim Taesung. A matured and strong willed Taehyung. A strict and loving Taeri. But oh how unaware he was, that all things he wants...will already be ready for him as soon as he will become Kim Jungkook.