Chapter 34

A peaceful afternoon is what Taeri wanted. That's all she asked for but oh well...she couldn't seem to get one when she stared at the chaotic duo sitting, more like fighting for over a candy.

"Move away! I was the first one who saw it! It's mine!" Jungkook hissed, pushing his husband who stumbled back due to the force, very offended.

"The fuck you mean you saw it first so it's yours? I touched it first bruh! So it's mine, get lost!" Taehyung screeched with a murderous glare directing at his wife who scoffed and was about to throw hands when Taeri interrupted. "Share it you both, why are y'all behaving like kids?"

"Mom but...it's already so small, after sharing...there won't be anything left!" Taehyung whined making Jungkook to give an extremely judgemental glare.

"And I don't share what's mine so nuh! I ain't sharing it with him mom!" Jungkook hissed emphasizing 'him' giving a nasty look to his husband who frowned. "Well well...guess you're that possesive type who would cut my dick off I tried to cheat on you haha!" Taehyung joked while laughing lightly but got silence from Jungkook started at him while raising his eyebrows.

"You cheating? On me? Bro... Look around, you won't find anybody worth enough to cheat on this body of mine!" Jungkook smirked and continued to lean towards his husband, snatching the candy out of the shocked man's grip he escaped. "Haha cheating his says!" Jungkook laughed mockingly and walked away.

Meanwhile Taehyung just stared at his ass, licking his lips. "Exactly... won't find anyone worthy to cheat on that ass...damn" he groaned throwing his head back meanwhile Taeri gave her son a judging look and left.

Sexually frustrated is what Taehyung was... He couldn't even focus on writing anything good nor can he focus on himself, all his undivided attention was on his fucking wife who just passes by him, and leaves him hard down there.

Meanwhile if you ask Jungkook, he isn't aware but has somewhat idea of the effect he has on Taehyung. But he doesn't initiate anything since his aim is still not fulfilled.

At night, the newly weds were bickering at the dinning table while Taeri was busy setting plates patiently waiting for her husband.

"Look, burgers are always better! Nothing can compete them okay!" Jungkook declared. "Wow and what about pizza? They're the best when people think to chill with Netflix! Nothing can beat that!" Taehyung claimed making Jungkook frown.

"Where did this Netflix and Chill came from?" He whispered with slight anger in his tone, his husband was bluffing shit infront of their mother. "From a sexually frustrated man!" Taehyung whispered back giving him a tight lipped smile.

"But babies! Ramyeon still tops the chart! It's still the best player out there that your burgers and pizzas cannot even think of competing it!" Added Taehyung's dad who walked towards dinning table and kissed Taeri on cheek.

"That's actually true but...pizza-" "shut up!" Jungkook hissed making Taehyung to stop blabbering nonsense.

They all helped Taeri to set the items and dishes on the table.

"Wow...the smell is so good honey! I'm starving, come on lets dig in!" Taeri smiled at the compliment her husband just gave and winked at him.

Meanwhile the newly weds watched the elder couple being lovey dovey right infront of them, making cringe faces.

Jungkook leaned towards Taehyung near his near and whispered "Trust me, no matter what...we won't be such a couple!" Taehyung side eyed him and scoffed "Obviously because that's love what we say, and here is none of that..." Taehyung's words hit Jungkook very hard than they should have.

His face turned blank as he straightened himself and continued eating. Taehyung noticed this change and smiled softly, sighing at how stubborn can Jungkook be.

He then glanced at his father, directing an excruciating glare at his father who stopped his praises for his wife and cleared his throat to gain attention of his family.

"So uh...I want to say something... Actually I've behaved quite nasty before with you Jungkook, and I'm deeply regretful for that. I only thought about my son, my family without thinking that if happened then someday even you'd also be a part of that. I feel like an asshole really. I should've thought about your aims, goals and dreams. I'm sorry for being so negligent and doing all that...I-I am so sorry son.." He said while looking at his lap in shame, Taeri smiled at this and squeezed his shoulder.

"Wait but why are you apologizing to me?" Taehyung asked, dumbfounded to why his dad said I'm sorry son at last. Jungkook who was overwhelmed by the apology later glared at his husband for that shitty question.

"Why would I apologise to you? In any case, you should be apologizing to me! That you're a fool... And I called Jungkook my son! He's also my son now, my family whom I care a lot about..." He said while smiling same boxy smile at Jungkook who now sobbed, keeping a palm on his mouth.

"Oh...hey! Don't cry baby, otherwise you'd choke! Calm down!" Taehyung said while rubbing Jungkook's back who leaned over him and buried his face into his neck.

"It's alright baby, calm down... I don't want you choking on anything else other than my cock so stop it okay..." Taehyung commented while kissing his cheek and rubbing away all the tears. He saw Jungkook's face turning red. He laughed when Jungkook hit on his chest as he again pulled him towards himself.

Both of them felt at peace, this is all that Jungkook needed. Just a sincere apology, but he got that with a true lover and a caring family as well. He couldn't help but feel extremely blessed.

The elder couple smiled at the newly weds and they all continued the dinner with whines, laughs and bickerings but all of them were happy ones.