Chapter 45 [M]

Jungkook was relaxing on their bed, they arrived at home after few hours of playful family time. Now here he was, thinking about the little one who will be arriving in few months.

Just then the bathroom door opened only to find Taehyung searching for one more extra towel for his damp hair. He had one towel already tied on his waist while the water droplets dripping down his toned chest.

Poor Taehyung was so busy that he didn't notice Jungkook's hungry eyes eye fucking him.

"Are you done seducing me?" Asked the pregnant male making him flinch at sudden tone. "What do you mean? I'm just searching for towel, where is yours?" He asked as he walked near his wife who still didn't take his eyes off his husband's chest.

Jungkook absent-mindedly moved his left hand and grabbed the towel he hid behind his back. "Get it, if you can." He said as he forwarded it towards Taehyung but then stuffed it inside his shirt as soon as he saw Taehyung attempting to take it.

Now Taehyung just stared at his naughty wife who just raised his eyebrows.

"What? Too scared to touch me?" Jungkook provoked.

With no delay Taehyung jumped on him making both of them chuckle as Taehyung tried tickling Jungkook.

"Noo don't be a cheater! I told you to take it, not like this!" Jungkook whined when he saw how close Taehyung was totally snatch the towel out of his shirt as he was being tickled down.

"Oh so you just want me to put my hand in there?" Taehyung asked as he leaned down, faced closer to his love who shuttered but attempted to reply. "Y-yes I do." Taehyung grinned in adoration. "Then we may kiss now!"

He said and smashed their lips. Without any hesitation, Jungkook let his tongue enter his mouth and moaned at the touch of their tongues together.

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's neck by his right hand while the left hand went towards his shirt. He slowly unbuttoned Jungkook's shirt, roaming his hands over his naked waist, then stomach and soon upwards towards his nipples. Jungkook shuddered at the touch and grabbed Taehyung by his nape kissing even more intensely.

Taehyung rubbed his waist to calm him down but Jungkook was far too gone into the pleasure as he wrapped his legs around his husband's waist and started grinding onto his crotch earning a groan from Taehyung.

"Now now you are done!" Taehyung groaned as he pulled away from their kiss and went south first towards his stomach and placed a kiss on it. "Sorry baby, I'll be handling your momma for a while so you better not complain." He whispered.

Jungkook who clearly heard it, tilted his head and snickered. "Handling me huh?" He asked as he bite down his lower lip, eyes roaming over Taehyung's waist which had that towel now loosely hanging on it. With no thoughts, he snatched it, throwing it aside he now smirked.

"That's more like I love...damn what a view, so daddy... You were talking about handling momma, but you forgot who is in charge here babe.." Jungkook husked as his leg moved towards his husband's crotch and he pressed his toe over the tip of Taehyung's cock to earn a low moan as Taehyung lowered himself.

"All yours love." He whispered as he took Jungkook's leg towards his mouth and pecked it later placing it on his shoulder.

Taehyung winked at went down near the wet area of Jungkook who just clenched on the bedsheets but stopped when Taehyung grabbed his hand and placed it on his head. Without hesitation, Jungkook laced his fingers into his hair and gripped them tightly as Taehyung devoured him from down and when he felt it was enough, he pulled away with a loud slurp making Jungkook go wild.

"Fuck me. Why did I marry a temptation? Was I out of my mind-" "Yes you were. But the decision was right though, wasn't it mommy?" Taehyung asked as he rubbed his dick on Jungkook's entrance.

"Yes-yes fuck! You are the most right decision of my whole fucking life!" Jungkook mewled as he felt Taehyung entering in him.

"Damn I-I just wanted a freaking towel.." Taehyung groaned as he started thrusting inside his love. "And I- just w-wanted you!" Jungkook responded with a loud moan.

"Then that's what you will get, everything of mine!"

To be continued...