summary

Male queen, the emperor flipped your brand again

Author: Little Fairy 2.0

Category: Danmei Fans

Release time: 2022-08-16

Latest: Chapter 166 Extra: The past and the past are all in the past, but today is true

Danmei Fansfinished408,000

read now

add to bookshelf

He is a male fox who has practiced for thousands of years. He wants to transform into a human being. He has experienced 33 tribulations in the sky. He failed. His primordial spirit was knocked out of his body, but he was unexpectedly involved in the gap between time and space. male queen. Everyone in the world said: He was just a new emperor on the throne. In order to stabilize the court and win over the prime minister, he had no choice but to make the prime minister's youngest son the queen. Although he has the name of the queen, he has no real queen, and is like an abandoned queen. It's just a pawn being used. The whole palace said that the queen's palace was colder than the cold palace, and the emperor never turned over his brand. Cold Palace? After giving up? Don't flip his sign? He let those people open their dog's eyes and take a good look. The man who sticks up every day, get out of the way, he doesn't serve him. The corner of the man's mouth evoked a wicked smile: Then I will serve the queen and guarantee satisfaction. (This article 1v1)