51-60

51

Chapter 051 For his waist, you can get the rain and dew

Jun Mohan sat down in front of the dining table with Yuzishu in his arms. He first brought the bowl of sobering soup and scooped a spoonful of it to Yuzishu's mouth, "Come on, drink the sobering soup first."

Yuzishu did not Thinking about it, he just opened his mouth and let Jun Mohan feed him.

Jun Mohan looked at the slumped look of the person in his arms. After putting down the hangover soup, he picked up the medicated meal he specially asked the imperial kitchen to prepare, and when it was no longer hot, he still fed it to Yu Zishu's mouth.

It's just that Yu Zishu just tasted the mouth, why did he feel that there was a smell of traditional Chinese medicine? "It's not delicious." His voice was weak at the moment, and he said to the person in front of him.

"This can nourish your body and allow you to recover as soon as possible." Jun Mohan said seriously, "This is the combination of the imperial doctor and the imperial chef, and the effect is very good."

Yu Zishu heard that it was nourishing for him, He muttered in a low voice, "Why are you nourishing me? I'm very good. Shouldn't the emperor make up more after this kind of thing?"

Jun Mohan could naturally hear Yuzishu's whispers clearly, so he came to Yuzi. In the ear of the book, he said in a condensed voice: "The queen is sure that she wants to make up for me? Every time I haven't had enough fun, the queen says I can't do it and I'm going. "..."

Yu Zishu snorted softly, thinking to himself: It's time for him to wait, is he going to hold back and not come out? Who told you that your endurance is amazing, and he cooperates very well, can't you be together?

Seeing Yu Zishu's expression, Jun Mohan continued, "Especially today, when the queen is drunk, she has no scruples, and I want to stop, but the queen is clinging to me, and she is more indulgent than usual. You can't make up for it." When

Yu Zishu heard Jun Mohan say this, his mind was full of the seductive seduction of Jun Mohan when he was drunk and blurred, "I'm in good health, although I'm a little indulgent, But there is no need for these medicinal meals." He didn't want to drink these, obviously with the fox spirit of his thousand-year-old fox demon, he naturally absorbed the pure yang energy of this man to nourish his own soul, and now it will be reduced to this state, This man is too strong. It seems that he has never had such an obvious reaction before. Could it be because of drinking, as Jun Mohan said, that he has indulged too many times?

Seeing Yuzishu's hesitant appearance, Jun Mohan took a sip of the medicinal meal in his hand, and when he lowered his head, a kiss must have been printed on Yuzishu's lips. In Shu's throat, one mouthful after another, he let Yuzishu drink the whole bowl of boiled medicinal food.

When he swallowed the last mouthful, Jun Mohan looked at the few traces of Yuzishu's lips stained by the overflow, swept the tip of his tongue, and licked them all away. For a while, the corner of his mouth evoked a more sinister smile. "It seems that the queen doesn't like to drink, she likes to feed the queen in this way."

Yu Zishu denied it, pouted, and said, "No, it was obviously forced by the emperor, how can I still be like this now? Is there room for resistance?"

Jun Mohan put down the bowl in his hand, moved his hand back, gently pinched Yuzishu's chin, stared at Yuzishu's eyes, and said in a firm and heavy voice, "The queen is now Are you blaming me?"

"How dare you!" Yu Zishu's line of sight was a little floating, it was obvious that the two of them were facing each other, but their eyes were not intertwined.