151-160

51

Chapter 151

Yin Jing gathered up the blue silk that hung down from Jun Heng's head and fastened it with a hairpin.

Jun Heng looked at the already tied hair from the bronze mirror in front of him, stood up, and stood in front of Yin Jing, "Brother Jing, does Heng'er look good? This is the first time."

Yin Jing looked at the person in front of him , replied: "It's good-looking, very spirited."

Then, Jun Heng walked to Yin Jing's side, leaned against Yin Jing's arm tightly, looked at Yin Jing with his head slanted, "Are you standing with brother Jing? Are they a good match?"

Yin Jing raised his hand, gently slid across Jun Heng's cheek, and said with a smile, "It's a good match, there is nothing more suitable than this in the world."

Jun Heng responded immediately, smiling happily: "That's not it, Brother Jing is mine, and I don't deserve anyone except Heng'er."

Yin Jing moved his hand over and gently pinched Junhen's nose, "Yes, except Heng'er, Brother Jing is everyone. No, but Heng'er should go to greet the emperor and the empress's concubine now, it will be too late."

"Don't Brother Jing come with Heng'er?"

"Heng'er go..."

Yin Jing Before he could say the words, there was a knock at the door over there, and he could only turn around and asked, "What's the matter!" The

little Lezi outside replied, "His Royal Highness, Prince, the Empress sent someone to tell the Prince, Your Highness and the prince will go to Shangyang Palace together."

"Okay, let's go now." When Jun Heng heard it, he smiled at Yin Jing, "Brother Jing, I heard that, the mother said that we should go together."

Yin Jing didn't avoid anything, but said, "Okay, let's go together."

Immediately, Jun Heng took Yin Jing's hand, and the two walked out together.

Xiaolezi and Xiaoxuanzi are just following. They can see it clearly. Over the past few years, the relationship between His Royal Highness Prince and the Prince has been very close, and the most important point is that the emperor and the empress's wife are concerned about this matter. It is already approved, and as for the remarks of outsiders, who will arbitrarily talk about it.

Shangyang Palace.

Jun Heng and Yin Jing walked straight in, while Xiao Lezi and Xiao Xuanzi were just waiting outside the hall.

Inside the hall.

The two of them went straight in, and went up to salute.

Jun Mohan sat on the front seat and said to the two of them, "Okay, get up!"

Yu Zishu looked at Jun Heng, "Now that I'm up, Heng'er will be fifteen, it's better than I knew my identity better before."

Jun Heng replied, "Empress mother, my son understands that brother Jing has been teaching his son carefully in recent years, and now his son is not bad."

Jun Mohan said smoothly, " Your mother did not say that you are bad, but now that you are fifteen years old, you should go to the court with you every day, and begin to understand and familiarize yourself with the government affairs of the court. Although you don't need to deal with it directly, you should learn some things. After you are secure, you can hand over the identity of the prince to supervise the country for me, and in the next step, you are free to inherit the throne and rule the world, and your mother and I can take care of the longevity."