81-90

81

Chapter 081 I've Always Cared About Little Books

Tuobaxuan smiled, took over the words and said, "In the end, His Majesty the Emperor has a unique opinion. How can you believe this rumor in the market?

" People, you don't need to explain too much, do you?"

"Of course!" Tuobaxuan responded.

Between the words, after all, the two people sitting in this room were just using the refreshments in front of them...

Fengyang Palace, inside the palace garden, in the pavilion.

Ye Feng picked up the teapot that had just been cooked and placed on the coffee table in front of him, poured a cup of clear tea and put it in front of the Queen, "The Queen, have a cup of tea."

Yu Zishu picked up the tea that Ye Feng handed over and tasted it carefully During this time, he just asked: "Is the emperor meeting the prince of the Northern Qiang now?"

Ye Feng nodded and replied, "Yes, empress, didn't you go with the emperor? The emperor ordered a banquet in the imperial garden, and sent People went to the post house to invite the prince of the Northern Qiang into the palace, did you forget it in a blink of an eye?"

Yu Zishu was suddenly stunned, where did he go all the way, how could he forget about these dazzling kung fu? Woolen cloth.

"Oh, it's alright." Yu Zishu responded indiscriminately, and just as he turned around, a shadow suddenly stood in front of him.

Ye Feng was surprised, but recognized at a glance that this person was the attendant who followed the Prince of Beiqiang, frowning, "Bold, this is the Fengyang Palace of the Empress of the Harem, you, the attendant of a foreign envoy, dare to secretly It's arrogant to break in."

Yu Zishu stopped Ye Feng, "It's okay, the one who can go to the court with the Prince of Beiqiang must be one of the best envoys, since he's here, they're all guests, but you You didn't follow your highness, the prince, and went to the residence of this palace privately, what advice do you have?"

Hei Yao looked at the person sitting in front of his eyes, a calm person, "You can still be so calm when you see me, it really is People who have lived through the world."

"What is your identity, what is the identity of the Empress, is it possible to be nervous when I see you? It's a joke." Ye Feng said sarcastically.

Yu Zishu was not in a hurry, "He has always put the protection of this palace in the first place, so it won't sound harsh!" He thought about what Mu Hanqing said to him, this Hei Yao, even if he was Han Che In front of him, he can only be regarded as a junior, how unfathomable Han Che is, let alone what Ye Feng is in front of this person.

Hei Yao said indifferently, and with the wind blowing his palm, everything in this pavilion became very strange in an instant.

And the bracelet on Yu Zishu's wrist flickered even more.

"The things from Jiuxian Mountain seem to have some effect."

Yu Zishu got up quickly in shock. This was the first time he felt such a strong sense of unease since he took over this body.

Hei Yao looked at the panicked person in front of him, "You are very nervous."

"I heard that your Excellency has cultivated from Cangxuan Mountain."

"You know something." Hei Yao turned and said.

Yu Zishu asked the person in front of him, "What do you mean when you come to me?"