41-50

41

Chapter 041 You are my queen, you are not allowed to tease others

If not, Yu Zishu looked back and saw that Jun Mohan was coming in this direction. Isn't it a bit fast?

Han Che said in a low voice, "The Empress already understands the things that should be known. Since I don't need to say more, the matter between the emperor and the queen, you can solve it yourself."

Yu Zishu said Han Che's explanation, he did. It is impeccable, because according to Han Che, these things that Han Che did are arranged by fate, but Yu Zishu is so keen, Han Che's response is like that, but he absolutely does not believe that it is just that, even if it is compliance The fate of this day, but Han Che is too hidden, and there are too many things that are revealed that are not in line with himself.

Just as he was thinking about it, Han Che had turned around to return to the hall, and at the same time, a cold voice accompanied everything, "Heavenly Master is so anxious to leave, because he feels that his weight is all over the place. Isn't it enough for the Heavenly Master to meet?"

Yu Zishu came back to his senses, and Han Che, who had turned around and walked away several steps in front of him, stopped, and he was about to turn back, but he was directly pulled into a In his generous embrace, he raised his head and looked up. At this moment, the face of the man in front of him, apart from being cold as ice, he could not feel any other traces...

Han Che did not turn around, but still just turned his back, Qian Ran One sentence, "Everything that needs to be said, I have already told the Empress, there is no need to continue, and the emperor is also clear about my usual habits, not to mention that the Jiuxianshan lineage has always gotten along with the Tiansheng royal family. Who is above, what do you say, the emperor."

"Very good, Tianshi always remembers that the relationship between Jiuxianshan and the Tiansheng royal family is not overstepped." After the words were finished, Jun Mohan ignored it and took advantage of the situation. , picked up the person in his arms horizontally, turned around and left.

Han Che could clearly perceive the aura of the two people who were staying behind him. At this moment, he was getting further and further away. He turned his head and stared at the distant figure. After all, he only landed on the person who was held in his arms and protruded slightly. He disappeared at the entrance of the Nine Immortals Palace and could no longer be seen, so he took his eyes back.

I thought it was all under my control, but in the end I found out that some things are not in my own hands at all.

The calmer the lake, the easier it is for ripples to appear, because as long as the slightest movement is enough...

Here, Jun Mohan hugged Yuzishu and quickly came out of the Nine Immortals Palace.

Yan Chen, Ye Feng and a group of palace servants who were waiting outside the Nine Immortals Palace, when they saw the emperor came out with the queen empress, all bowed their heads and dared not look directly, so they could only follow from a distance.

Yu Zishu cradled in Jun Mohan's arms, hooked Jun Mohan's neck with both hands, looked at this ice-like face up close, and said softly, "The emperor is still angry?"

"What does the queen think? Jun Mohan stared at the person in his arms, "It seems that I was too polite to the Queen last night. I didn't expect the Queen to wake up and have the strength to run to the Nine Immortals Palace to find the Celestial Master?"

"..." Yu Zishu's mouth twitched, last night he was exhausted and lethargic, and his waist would be broken when he woke up early, so the ghosts believe you are polite, "I'm just here to ask for an answer. , the emperor is more concerned."