1-10

1

Chapter 001 Rebirth

In the scorching hot summer, a thunderstorm resounded through the sky in the middle of the night, and the lightning cut through the cloudy night, suffocating.

The white light of lightning seeped through the window and flashed past the person lying on the bed who was already pale, making the color even paler.

The person lying down heard the sound of thunder and lightning. Suddenly, he opened his eyes and sat up. All the information that flowed and poured into his mind was unfamiliar to him, and the name 'Yuzishu', Immediately imprinted in his mind.

He tried to recall the things before that. He was a male fox who had practiced for thousands of years and wanted to transform people, but the thirty-three thunder tribulations made him miss it. He didn't expect the fox spirit to be involved in the gap of time In the middle, he even borrowed a corpse to resurrect his soul and was reborn as the male queen of this prosperous kingdom!

This is really true, what he tried so hard to get, but now he can easily get it in another way, but this body is extremely fragile, especially since he can faintly feel the remaining toxins in the body, so, He was able to 'dove occupying a magpie's nest' to revive his soul, because the original owner had been poisoned and died, and his fox spirit entered, although it could not immediately remove the toxins from the body, but it could also eliminate one or two, ensuring no Yu.

Thinking of the original owner, he was just a new emperor ascending the throne. In order to stabilize the court, he attracted the prime minister. In desperation, he made the prime minister's youngest son the queen. Although he has the name of the queen, he has no real queen, and is like an abandoned queen. , as if it was a chess piece that was used.

It is no wonder that in this harem, he was calculated, the chronic poison in his body was swallowed up bit by bit, and finally he died, and the cause of death could not be found out. Just can't check.

Now that he is here, from now on, he is a brand new 'Yu Zishu', the supreme queen of the prosperous kingdom in this day, and he will give back tenfold and a hundredfold of everything that is vainly placed on him.

Sitting on this bed, with the help of his thousand-year-old fox spirit cultivation, this time has made this body recover eight or nine times out of ten. He lifted the thin quilt covering his body, walked barefoot, and walked straight there. Sit down in front of the dressing table next to you and look at yourself in the mirror...

The skin is as thick as fat, the face is as jade, the blue silk is as ink, the eyebrows are as dark, the eyes are flowing, and the thousands of amorous feelings are no match for a single look.

As a fox clan, he is the most charming and ever-changing beauty skin, but he feels that he is out of touch with this skin, but now it belongs to him.

Suddenly, he heard the sound of approaching footsteps, and looked back, this person was Yu Zishu's childhood attendant - Ye Feng. When Yuzishu entered the palace, he followed a piece into the palace.

"Young Master...Empress, are you awake?"

Yu Zishu looked at Ye Feng with nervousness and condensed expression on his face, showing that he was someone who had followed him since he was a child, and the emotions in his words were all genuine concern. "Well, I'm awake."

"You, are you alright? These few days..."

"It's alright!" Of course he's alright, but your real master is already dead, "Listen, outside The lightning and thunder have dissipated, and the wind and rain are over. Tomorrow must be a sunny day, do you think so?"