161-166 end

61

Chapter 161

Inside the imperial study.

Yin Xun and Yin Jing walked in together, and then saluted the emperor and the empress.

And when Jun Heng on the side saw this, he still had some thoughts on it. At this time, he didn't know how to deal with it. It seemed that this matter was better than the things he had been studying in order to study hard. Even more difficult.

Yin Xun noticed Jun Heng at a glance, and of course he bowed forward without saying a word, "His Royal Highness."

Jun Heng was a little overwhelmed. After all, he was completely unprepared in this situation. Yes, I don't even know what else I can do to feel good. After all, this person in front of me can't be singled out and said that he is the same as facing those courtiers. This is his brother Jing's father.

Jun Mohan also noticed his son's reaction. After all, the relationship with Yin Jing was going to continue, so he immediately said, "You don't have to do this, although he is the prince now and has the power to supervise the country, but in the end It's a junior, and when it comes to the situation here, it's long before him."

"Although the emperor said so, but this minister can't make it vague." Yin Xun continued.

Yu Zishu listened to these words, and put it in front of her clearly. The emperor said it thoroughly. As for her, there is no need to worry too much about it. The affairs, back to Shengjing, the things behind this, I think you are also thorough, naturally there will be no problems, right?"

"The queen's wife said very much, the emperor can grace the minister to resign early and return to Sheng from the southern border. Jing An enjoys his old age, and the minister is grateful. As for the matter of this younger generation, they have already made up their minds and plans. Naturally, there is no need for the minister to talk about this matter. No matter what, the emperor and the empress will be the masters for them. It's really relaxing." When Yin Xun said this, he looked at Jun Heng and Yin Jing next to him. Hearing these words, Jun Heng suddenly saw the projection of his eyes again, and he still felt like a cloudy mist. However, it seemed that it was just like what Brother Jing said. There is no problem with these things. Everything is approved.

"Since you have returned to the capital, everything will naturally be arranged for you." Jun Mohan said directly: "Earlier, people have been ordered to choose a residence in the capital, although all the affairs of King Zhennan have been unloaded, but this identity It's still the same, the mansion is still according to the specifications that Zhennan's mansion should have."

Yin Xun bowed to the person in front of him, "

I would like to thank the emperor for your completeness." Have you been restrained?"

"The emperor said so, but the minister always remembers that the ruler and the minister come first." Yin Xun responded.

In this regard, Jun Mohan didn't say much, "If that's the case, then let the two juniors send you to settle in the mansion in Beijing."

"Actually..."

Yu Zishu interrupted Yin Xun's words immediately. He said with a smile: "This matter is nothing, let them follow the past, if there is something inappropriate, it is also good to solve it immediately."

As soon as these words came out, Yin Xun could only respond to these, and then bowed. Before the salute, he backed out from the imperial study.

And Yin Jing and Jun Heng just followed.