141-150

41

Chapter 141 Big Brother Hope Can Protect You Forever

The next day, the imperial study.

Yu Zishu sat on the seat next to the palace, looked at the people who were returning from the court, and said in a low voice, "I heard from the palace people serving in the royal study that the emperor is very happy to go to court these days, why don't you see it? The emperor will tell me about this happy thing."

"Xiaoshu has rarely gone to court with me since he gave birth to Heng'er, and he doesn't often ask about court affairs, why did he suddenly have this interest today? ?" Jun Mohan walked straight to Yu Zishu.

"If you don't want to say it, you don't want to say it. There are so many rhetoric. In the past, you always thought of me first when you had something new and happy. Now it has changed. I guess it won't take long. I think the queen's position will be changed. I don't know if another person came to sit." Yu Zishu said to Jun Mohan in a deliberately yin and yang tone.

Jun Mohan squatted in front of Yuzishu and put his hands on Yuzishu's legs. He raised his eyes and looked at the person in front of him, and said with a smile, "How can this be? What good people in the world are sent to me, except for the little one. Books, no one else can get into my eyes, in my eyes and heart, only Xiaoshu is the only one."

After speaking, he grabbed Yu Zishu's hand, clasped both hands in his palms, and immediately said, "It's just this. During a period of time, many people in the court praised Heng'er's growth, and even the Prime Minister, my father-in-law, said that now Heng'er has been taught. Things are better now, it's easy to hear some happy things, but you're not happy about them!"

"I thought you didn't care about Heng'er at all."

"How could he ? It's my son after all." Jun Mohan stared at the person in front of him with a faint smile, and asked back, "Could it be that Xiaoshu thinks that I have something else, so I came to ask about it on purpose?"

"You I'm too lazy to take care of it." Yu Zishu said and stood up, "I'll go to the imperial kitchen to prepare some snacks, and I'll go to the East Palace to see Heng'er in person later."

"Although he has been studying a lot during this period of time, he has not gone to Fengyang Palace every now and then. Now he is finally willing to be more self-reliant and stay in the East Palace to study hard. Xiaoshu orders someone to send it over, so why go there by himself? ?" Jun Mohan still held Yuzishu's hand and said, "It's good for Xiaoshu to accompany me in the imperial study." "No.

"

Xiaodezi waited on the side, seeing this, he came over and said: "The emperor just asked about the prince today's response in the East Palace, and someone just came to reply, saying that today's prince, the prince, went with the prince to find Lan Tailing in the palace, saying that he was going to find some books, I guess It will take some time, and I heard from the prince that even lunch was sent there."

Jun Mohan listened, and immediately said, "Xiaoshu has heard it, and now Heng'er is willing to follow him to Lantai. Looking for books, it can be seen that he has grown a lot. We should give him more opportunities to be independent at this time. Since we have let Yin Jing go to teach him, we should rest assured."

"That's not good, The emperor's affairs are busy, the emperor approves the papers, I won't bother, let's go first." Yu Zishu got up and walked out, hmph, have you been so busy during this time, if you don't like to read the papers, then you can Just read it for yourself, there is good news about your son in the courtroom, and you don't come to share with me such happy things. You want me to stay and accompany you to appraise the papers, no way.