31-40

31

Chapter 031 It feels like the emperor is going to dig out his eyeballs

When the night devoured all the afterglow on the horizon, the entire palace was already shrouded in the gloom of the night, only the candle swayed under the night sky to re-light the walls of the palace...

Changle Palace.

Grandma Sun walked in from the outside and said to the person who was sitting on the soft couch, but leaning on the candlestick and flipping through a miscellaneous book: "The Empress Dowager, the emperor is here."

The Empress Dowager Deng heard this, but she casually He closed the book and looked at the person walking in at the door of the temple.

Jun Mohan stepped forward, saw the ceremony, and called, "Empress mother."

"The emperor is here, sit down." Empress Dowager Deng whispered, "Looking at the emperor's high spirits, it can be seen that the empress makes the emperor very satisfied.

" It's the mother's eyes and pearls."

Empress Dowager Deng smiled lightly, "What is Aijia's 'wisdom eyes and pearls'? Who is Yukun? His sons, the emperor, are not ignorant of their abilities, although the queen is his youngest son. , but it is definitely not inferior to the existence of his two older brothers. The Ai family originally intended to make him the queen, and it was not entirely because it could win over the Yu family."

"Yes, the mother's thoughtful consideration, Yu Kun treats the youngest son. The level of love is far greater than others." Jun Mohan responded in a condensed voice. "As for the empress's ability and ability, although the empress has not stepped out of this Changle Palace, she must have seen the fire."

Empress Dowager Deng said indifferently: "The Ai family is old, where can there be such a thing as the emperor said, but she is old, look at it. You can see everything thoroughly."

"The queen mother takes herself too seriously." Jun Mohan said very calmly.

"The Ai family is just a beginning, and the subsequent management is in the hands of the emperor. Although there is an empress, the Yu family will firmly stand on the emperor's side, but military power is above everything, and Ye Hongyan's current ambition is not enough. It's just the position of a general."

Jun Mohan responded, "The mother reminded me very much that my son has never neglected this."

"You are the emperor, so naturally you can cover everything." Empress Dowager Deng didn't deliberately say more, but she changed her tone and said with a smile: "Speaking of which, today Ai Jia heard from Mammy Sun that at dusk, the empress went to the Nine Immortals. Palace, listening to their reply, Tianshi also specially invited the queen to sit down."

"Since Jiuxianshan entered the palace, Tianshi has been staying in Jiuxiangong, except for my mother and me, I will never see anyone in this palace. The Queen Mother is reminding me that the Heavenly Master's move implies that God's will is also clear." "Although the Tiansheng royal family in all dynasties is inseparable from Jiuxian Mountain, and they also play an indispensable role, but God's will is only a part of it, the important thing is Man, the emperor understood what Aijia meant." "Of course." Jun Mohan responded one by one. Immediately, Yan Chen walked in from the outside, a little flustered, no doubt there was something important. Empress Dowager Deng just said, "Let's go." After Jun Mohan left, Mammy Sun asked softly, "Empress Dowager, look at the heart of the emperor to treat the empress..." "Do you think this Everything is too fast, or, do you think the queen's skills are too good?" "This... slaves just think that the queen is such a smart person, after all, even if she is elected to the palace, even if she is the queen, it also comes from a... " Utilize? Born in this power field, no one can avoid these things, and he knows what he should do better than anyone else. Otherwise, there would be no such things." After hearing this, Mammy Sun, I didn't say more. After coming out of Changle Palace, Yan Chen followed behind Jun Mohan, and said nervously: "Your Majesty, the imperial study just sent someone to say that Commander Qin was outside the imperial study and asked to see him, saying that he had something important to report to the emperor. ." Jun Mohan sat upright in the sedan chair, "What is Qin Yin doing here in this big night?"