101-110

1

Chapter 101 Showering and Dressing

Baiguan Hou greeted the emperor and the empress back to the palace at the gate of the palace, and now watching the empress come back with their own eyes, everyone is full of joy.

The courtiers were all talking there, "The Empress has come back safe and sound. In the past three years, we have never seen the emperor's smiling face every time we went to meet the emperor. At all times, we are conscientious and conscientious for fear of making a mistake. Even if the matter at hand is foolproof, when you go to report to the emperor, the imperial study is colder than the ice cellar."

"Who said no, you look at the harem, since the emperor ascended the throne, who can make the emperor care so much, this is nothing more than Empress Empress, and Empress Empress used to be by the Emperor's side and often accompanied the Emperor in the imperial study, but the Emperor never showed a cold face." Another official said again. "It's alright now

, the Empress is back, and everything will be much smoother." One person said, "However, it is the Prime Minister who we should congratulate the most."

Facing Yu Kun who was standing there, "Lord Prime Minister, now that the Empress is back safe and sound, it's really gratifying to congratulate."

Yu Kun looked at them and said, "Everyone has a heart, the Emperor and Empress have returned to the palace today, let's Just leave first."

After hearing this, everyone just agreed, and then dispersed from the gate of the palace.

At this moment, Yu Kun also wanted to leave, but Qin Yin came over.

Qin Yin greeted Yu Kun and said, "Master Prime Minister."

Yu Kun was very confused at first, but when he saw Qin Yin, he quickly asked, "Did something happen?"

Qin Yin heard the person in front of him speak. If you are the Prime Minister of the Dynasty, you can see everything at a glance, "Master Prime Minister, now that the Empress has returned to Shengjing, the adults can feel at ease. The Emperor said that after returning to the palace today, I have to meet the Queen Mother tomorrow. The emperor will personally take the empress to the prime minister's residence."

Yu Kun was relieved of course when he heard this, so he agreed, "Yes." Then he said, "Why didn't you see the heavenly master coming back to Beijing with you? Yes, I always look at the Empress and it seems like..."

Qin Yin said directly: "Master Prime Minister, please go back to the mansion first. Tomorrow, the emperor and the empress will come to the Prime Minister's mansion, and you will know everything."

Yu Kun also knew the meaning of Qin Yin's words, but Zuo is inconvenienced now. Yan, after all, seeing that his son came back safe and sound, of course he felt at ease.

After Yu Kun turned around and left, Qin Yin also returned to the emperor.

It's just that when he went to look for the emperor, he heard from the palace staff that the emperor and the empress had already returned to Shangyang Palace to bathe and change.

Qin Yin walked into the Shangyang Palace, saw Yan Chen waiting outside the palace, stepped forward, raised his hand and patted Yan Chen's shoulder.

Yan Chen suddenly turned his head and saw the person in front of him. He was very happy at first sight, but his expression changed in an instant, he raised his head, and said deliberately, "Hmph, what I know is that you are going back to Beijing with the emperor. Now, I don't know, I thought you were still in the country of Dayue."