121-130

21

Chapter 121 Marriage

Here, Yan Chen and Qin Yin walked out of the imperial study together, Qin Yin kept tightly clasping Yan Chen's hand and holding it.

Yan Chen looked at the person beside him, and said softly, "It seems that the emperor has already made plans for this matter?"

Qin Yin stopped his steps, pulled the person in front of him, moved his hands up, and wrapped Yan Chen's With shoulders, face to face, eyes staring at the person in front of him, he said, "The emperor and the empress are both wise and wise people, and it is clear at a glance to see people and things. Achen, you have served the emperor for many years, how could the emperor not know about the two of us? Where's my son."

Yan Chen also understood in his heart that the emperor knew about his affairs with Qin Yin early on, but suddenly he felt pressured by such a marriage, perhaps, he would serve by the emperor and be himself It is his duty to take care of the emperor's affairs, and he can deal with it freely, but the real thing that concerns the rest of his life seems to be like a mountain pressing down on him, and he can't breathe for a while.

"Are you happy with today's gift of marriage?"

"Happy, the Queen Mother spoke for me, got the emperor's golden mouth to marry me, and gave you to me, how could I not be happy, I have never changed my mind about Achen. Yes, or do you say that Achen doesn't like it?" Qin Yin said more and more, his heart became more uncertain, and his voice became lower and lower, "When I was in the Queen's Palace, I should..."

Yan Chen heard Qin Yin The low voice was interrupted immediately and said: "No, I like it and I am happy. I am just an eunuch after all. Although I serve the emperor, my identity is the most unacceptable in this world..."

" Who said that?" Qin Yin took Yan Chen's words directly, and replied in a condensed voice, "A-chen is the best here for me, and I never dislike it."

"Really?" Yan Chen asked a little nervously.

"Yes, A-Chen forgot, in terms of my background, I am also a lonely person. The emperor appreciates it. I stepped up in the forbidden army step by step, and then I achieved the position of commander of the forbidden army. A-chen is a popular man in front of the emperor. , is a personal person who has won the emperor's trust, and has served the emperor for many years. If I really count the honor and inferiority of this status, I should also give three points to Ah Chen."

After Yan Chen heard this, he lowered his head slightly, and said in a low voice, "What's the matter."

"Since there is none, then, A-Chen, don't think about it, let's go, let's go to the Ministry of Internal Affairs first." Qin Yin Then said.

But Yan Chen stood still and didn't leave, raised his eyes to meet Qin Yin's eyes, "In the future, you will..."

"Fool, if you did, after all these years, you'd already be bored, right? As long as it's A Chen, what? It's all good." Immediately, Qin Yin put the imperial decree in his hand in front of Yan Chen's eyes, "A-Chen, look, this is the emperor's imperial decree to confer marriage, and besides, today is just the guardian of the queen's concubine, I How dare you, ma'am!"

"Who... who is, is that your madam?" Yan Chen's face turned crimson when he heard the backward two-character address, he turned his back in shame and lowered his head, even when he spoke Hesitating.

"Anyway, it's a matter of time." Qin Yin walked over, held Yan Chen's hand tightly, turned to his side, and placed a kiss on Yan Chen's flushed cheek with a smile on his face, pulling Yan Chen to the side. Walking forward, he said, "Let's go to the Ministry of Internal Affairs first."