71-80

71

Chapter 071

In this main tent, everyone present seems to be just waiting for Jiang Huan to find Jun Yunwei back at this moment.

But, in this rush, a soldier came in and knelt down directly in front of the emperor and the queen, "Report to the emperor and the queen, something is bad."

Jun Mohan frowned slightly, "What's going on?"

"This... ...General Dingyuan said, please ask the emperor and the empress to go there in person to make a decision. This matter is related to the face of the Nanyang Palace, and I don't dare to act rashly."

When Jun Shen heard this, those on his face became more and more unable to decide. Take control, even sitting unsteadily, get up directly.

Yu Zishu said in a low voice, "Your Majesty, let's go over and take a look first."

Seeing that both the Emperor and the Empress had already stood up, Baiguan did not dare to be vague. here.

When Jiang Huan saw the person who came over, he immediately went up to greet him, "Your Majesty, the Empress." But when he saw the hundreds of officials who came with him, he was a little hesitant.

Jun Shen couldn't take care of that much at all, "Jiang Huan, didn't you come to find the county master? Where's the person? Why did the person sent to invite the emperor say that it is about the face of the Nanyang Palace?"

Jiang Huan looked at it with some difficulty. Jun Shen, "I also ask your lord to forgive your sins. Such a thing happened in the army, the princess."

"What do you mean..." Jun Shen's words were only halfway through. Suddenly, in the gap when the voice dissipated In between, the sound of Meng Lang's debauchery could be heard faintly from the tent in front of him.

Everyone was shocked, especially when the surrounding voices were all hidden, the voices that penetrated there became more and more distinct, and it was possible to imagine what kind of lewd and bastard things were going on inside.

Yu Zishu stared at Jiang Huan, "You mean there is..."

It's just that before the words were finished, Jun Shen had already walked over, opened the curtain of the tent, and at a glance, he was facing the chaotic scene, with three or five naked men surrounded by Jun Yunwei. , I saw that those people were already passionate and restless, and Jun Yunwei was also showing her coquettishness and constantly asking those men, she was completely dissatisfied with her desires, and it didn't look like she had just started.

Jun Mo said in a cold voice, "Go, wake them up!"

Yu Zishu looked at Jiang Huan, "Where's the maidservant that the county master follows closely?"

Jiang Huan returned to his senses and immediately ordered someone to bring her over. Jun Shen saw Bai Ruo. , the anger in his heart was completely uncontrollable, and he asked directly: "What's going on!"

Bai Ruo shivered, and then responded: "My lord, the slaves don't know, but the slaves follow the county master from the other side. After the tent came out, just after walking for a while, before catching up with the empress, the county master suddenly changed his appearance, and just happened to pass this place, the voices of several men inside came, the county master she... she actually I just rushed in, and the servants couldn't stop it, and then, it's what it looks like now." At this time, the men who were woken up by the splash were taken out directly, but they were only wearing a layer of clothing. Underwear, it seemed that her lust had not completely dissipated, and after Bai Ruo replied those words, she went in and dressed Jun Yunwei and walked out with her support, but Jun Yunwei did not wake up at all. Still scratching his head there. Jun Shen frowned, "Bai Ruo, don't take the county lord down yet." Yu Zishu said in a fluttering voice, "Wait, this palace looks very strange to see the county lord like this, Jiang Huan, go and ask the military doctor to come over. " Although Jun Shen was dazed with anger, he was still able to grasp the situation. Although he didn't know why things had turned out like this, if he checked carefully, I'm afraid he would be to blame. The emperor and the empress have dirty eyes, it is the ministers who teach their daughters no way, such things..." "Uncle Huang's words are bad, and now they have become like this. At this moment, all officials can see clearly, this matter. How can it make sense if you don't get to the bottom of it?"