21-30

21

Chapter 021 Already on the same boat

How could Yu Kun not know the meaning of these words? After all, he has too much guilt for his young son.

Yu Zishu glanced at the person in front of him, and smiled lightly, "Why does my father do this, no one can choose to send me to the palace, the Prime Minister's House is destined to be on the ship of the Queen Mother and the Emperor, and at this moment he has already stepped on the ship. We are on the same boat."

Yu Kun understands that he is in the position of prime minister, with high authority, and he can sit on an equal footing with Ye Hongyan in the courtroom, and balance the situation, but this is also the case, in the end, Yu Zishu has become a queen. A thousand ways of being helpless.

"Since you understand this, then you don't need to say more as a father. Sure enough, you have grown up." Yu Kun said this in a deep voice, and then said: "I was just above the court, you deliberately gave Ye Hongyan's expression is also the emperor's order?"

"No, it's just that Ye Hongyan himself wants to attack me, so I will use his own way to return to him. His Ye family is very arrogant and powerful now. But no matter what, now he doesn't dare to openly ignore the emperor." Yu Zishu smiled softly at the person in front of him.

"You." Yukun was a little worried in his heart, and he didn't know that he had this illness, and now he has recovered, whether it is good or bad, "Today, the emperor asked you to come to the court, you go back and tell the emperor, Let me just say, I have seen the sincerity of the emperor, and the Yu family will follow the emperor wholeheartedly."

In fact, Yukun is very clear that these days, these are inescapable, "How will the emperor treat you?"

"Father, what does it matter if it's good or bad, I will let Fengyin hold my hand tightly, and I will also ensure that the Yu family is there. My honor and disgrace and the honor and disgrace of the Yu family are tied together, and the Yu family is for me. , I belong to the Yu family, my father understands it, and I also understand it."

Yukun saw the person in front of him now, with a clear mind and a smooth mind, and finally it was the deep sea of ​​the palace gate, which reversed everything, and those in the past had long since disappeared with the wind. .

"Since such a decision has been made, you must be more cautious in the future. The emperor's harem is not simple. The previous Lin Wanrou, you have been ill since entering the palace, and the power of the harem's coordinator rests with her. In the hands of her, other than her, the other concubines and concubines should not be taken lightly, often the most fatal thing in the harem is not the place that can be seen at a glance, but the most inconspicuous."

Yu Zishu nodded, "Yes, father, rest assured. , I will deal with it carefully."

"My father knows that you three brothers, although you seem to be playing a little bit in the past, but in my father's heart, you are smarter than your two brothers, but, We don't want to ruin your pure heart, spoil you, spoil you, we have to deal with those messy things, but we have no choice but to involve you in the end."

"Why did my father say this? I have never blamed anything, and I will not complain." The

father and son, between the words, couldn't stay here any longer.

Yu Kun stepped down from the Golden Palace, and Yu Zishu also turned and left. The courtiers made a memorial, and those eunuchs had already sent them to the imperial study and placed them on the emperor's dragon case. to the Fengyang Palace.