11-20

11

Chapter 011

Empress Dowager Deng noticed Yu Zishu's look in front of her, showing a look of weariness, "After speaking for a while, Ai's family is also exhausted, and the Queen should step

back first!" Yu Zishu didn't pay attention to this, and between getting up , just saluted the person in front of him, and then directly withdrew from the Changle Palace.

Grandma Sun stood beside Empress Dowager Deng, still a little puzzled about this, "Empress Dowager, did you ask the queen to come over just to give the queen the phoenix seal? The slave thinks, is this a bit too hasty, after all, the queen is the only one "..."

Empress Dowager Deng didn't put these things on top of it, and said in a condensed voice, "As soon as this matter came out, I already understood. Since he has been revealed, then Aijia must be the most direct."

"The empress dowager means hope . In exchange for the absolute loyalty of the Queen and the Prime Minister's Mansion? Is it really feasible to do this?"

"After the Aijia chose him, he had already taken this into consideration. If he is really sick, If the mediocrity is over, Aijia has nothing to say, but it is obviously not now." Empress Dowager Deng said clearly.

After Mammy Sun heard this, it became clear that she no longer spoke.

...

Ye Feng followed behind Yu Zishu, holding the phoenix seal, and asked in a low voice, "Empress, what is the purpose of the queen mother giving this phoenix seal to you?

" It can't be shaken off." Yu Zishu said coldly.

Ye Feng didn't say much anymore, just followed quietly.

Yu Zishu walked forward, floating in the air, a wisp of lotus fragrance permeated the air, but this season was also the time when lotus flowers were in full bloom.

"Queen, go ahead is the lotus pond, not the way back to Fengyang Palace." Ye Feng reminded.

"It's okay, since it's a lotus pond, just sit there for a while." While

walking slowly, walking over, what caught my eye was the endless green leaves, under the lotus leaves, dotted with lotus flowers, and more It is beautiful.

It's just that there are always people with bad views.

Before Yu Zishu could speak, the people who appeared had already spoken first, "The queen came out of Changle Palace with such a leisurely and carefree mood. I really admire the concubine!" Going to the side and deliberately revealing it in front of Lin Wanrou's eyes, Yu Zishu noticed Ye Feng's movements, and it was already clear.

When Lin Wanrou saw that Fengyin, her brows were furrowed. Unexpectedly, the Queen Mother summoned Fengyin to him.

Yu Zishu looked at Lin Wanrou's expression, without the slightest fluctuation in her voice, she said coldly, "Is there any leisurely interest, what are you doing?"

Lin Wanrou was still angry, especially when the emperor went to Fengyang Palace today, and she was the one who was driven away. The words were full of disrespect, "The queen really will be different once she recovers from her illness. The concubine hopes that the queen can always be like this, but don't let your Fengyang Palace look like a cold palace again."

Yu Zishu didn't want to . There is no need to care about this person, if you can't do it, you don't need to. He stepped closer, a cold light swept across his eyes, and met Lin Wanrou's eyes, "Don't worry about what you shouldn't, I'm afraid you don't have the ability, worry about it, see Is there the lotus pond behind you? Jump in, wake up, and understand who you are." When