61-70

61

Chapter 061 Qingyue Pavilion

Jun Shen just turned his eyes to Ye Hongyan next to him, thinking to himself, some things should be more or less reserved, "General will not think..."

Ye Hongyan could immediately sense the reason. , then said: "If the lord has other thoughts because of this, wouldn't he have ignored the friendship between you and me at the beginning?"

"The general can say this, this king is relieved." Jun Shen faced Ye Hongyan Qianqian. smile.

Ye Hongyan followed Shang Junshen's gaze and said, "Actually, I feel that what the county lord said is correct, if the Queen of Tiansheng is replaced by someone with a more suitable identity, it is not a bad thing. It's a good thing, what do you say, my lord?" When

Jun Shen heard Ye Hongyan's remarks, he undoubtedly had already determined Ye Hongyan's position, since he returned to the capital, it was not that he didn't know about the situation in the capital. What is it, he has worked hard even if he has no credit for these years in the southern border. If the emperor has always been like this and put his Nanyang palace in such a state, why can't he find a new way out for himself?

A Yuzishu became an empress, and his uncle, his uncle, was left behind and completely ignored. How could he not have his own way?

Ye Hongyan paid attention to the contemplative person in front of him. Naturally, he had a sense of measure in his heart. After tossing and turning, he reminded him to continue, "My lord, although the county master has this intention, he still has to deal with it carefully. The current empress..."

" I would like to thank the general for reminding me that these things should be done well. If you have suffered a loss once, how can you eat it again! If you want to do it, you should make a complete plan!" Jun Shen condensed, he was very worried It is clear that his daughter already has this plan in mind, and it is imperative.

Ye Hongyan saw the expression of the person in front of him very clearly, and said with a smile: "The county master is smart, of course he can think about how to do it before saying this, the lord also I'll take care of this."

Jun Shen just smiled, and then said, "That's how she is, the general won't find it strange."

"Your Highness forgot it in a blink of an eye? Didn't you already say it?"

In this regard, Jun Shen turned back all his words. At this moment, he was not just talking about those who existed in Jun Yunwei, "To be honest, the general's heart may not be limited to it, Yu Zishu became the queen, You and I both know exactly what the emperor and the queen mother's intentions are."

"But the prince has not already verified his thoughts when he returns to Beijing, even if the prince just hopes that the emperor can give the county master a reasonable identity, it is impossible, right? !" Ye Hongyan had a showdown with the people before him, but he was not ambiguous, so he just followed the trend and continued. "Changing a queen is the only way to cure the symptoms, but changing someone who dominates everything is the real cure!"

"This girl Yunwei has been thinking about the emperor all these years, and it has never changed. Above the hall, the prestige among the people of the capital is clear..."

Ye Hongyan didn't show any perfunctory expression, but said: "As long as the prince and I stand on the same line, I promise that in the future, the southern border will belong to the prince alone. The prince must be able to feel the emperor's control over the military power. The prince holds the heavy troops in the south, isn't it in the emperor's calculation? In addition, there is a jade book by the emperor's side now, even if the prince can really make the county master When you come to the emperor, the prince thinks that the queen's position can fall to the county master? Instead of being controlled by others, it is better to be the master yourself. We are all people who have been in charge of the army for many years. It's impossible to take the lord first, but if there is a deviation from my side, does the lord think you are still far away?"