111-120

11

Chapter 111 Just Because He's Unique

Jun Mohan looked at the people in front of him, and couldn't help but be a little surprised by what Luo Yun said, "Some people's predictions? It seems that the things behind this are more than what you see in front of you."

Luo Yun He opened his mouth and asked, "Then, His Majesty the Emperor thinks, where is the uneasy place?"

"What does Han Che have to do with you?"

"His Majesty the Emperor really said it, but it seems that it doesn't matter whether it is related or not." Luo Yun continued: "You have a son in your life, and after the three-year period has passed, he will return to Shengjing. I am only here for the request of the old friend. Of course, it also includes the diplomatic relations between Dongzhou and Tiansheng. , As for the marriage, it's just a pretext for temptation."

"So, what is your way of confirming that there is nothing wrong with this matter?" Jun Mohan didn't care about anything else, and asked bluntly.

"Cut the abdomen and take the child!" Luo Yun said these four words plainly.

Jun Mohan's face turned cold, his brows furrowed, "No, how can such a dangerous thing be possible?"

"If only this method is feasible, what will His Majesty the Emperor do?" Luo Yun asked in return.

"If I have to choose between him and this child, I will choose him without hesitation. I will never let him be in danger, and there is a slight danger close to him." Jun Mohan firmly faced the person in front of him. said the man.

Luo Yun calmed down, but continued as usual, "Actually, there is one thing that is very curious. From the point of view of ordinary people, if a person is involved in the matter of 'demon', they will shudder. After all, 'demon' For people, it is an alien, but..."

"There is no but here, just because he is unique, without him, I would not know what it means to be so deep, let alone know that falling in love with a person will What does it feel like?" Jun Mohan said solemnly, "Yes, since that time when the disease was terminally ill but suddenly recovered, I knew that everything had changed, and it was because of this that I was attracted to him and fell for him. ."

Luo Yun looked at Yu Zixuan next to him, "Young Master Yu won't think that my words have other meanings!"

Yu Zixuan replied in plain words: "Your Highness's words are out of the way. I am also a doctor. I know that life and death are difficult to decide, and I also know that my medical skills are still shallow, and I can't reach the level of a Celestial Master, let alone my Highness. He is a genius doctor, but he also knows that the Empress is alive, no matter what he becomes, at least he is still alive, in my case he is still my own younger brother, the biological son that my parents have loved since childhood."

Luo Yun smiled clearly, "That's right, the world's definition of life and death is always limited, and everyone will have a different view on this sudden life, right when I say it, it makes me even more impressed. It is the choice of His Majesty the Emperor, the appearance of this child is not easy to come by..."

"He is not easy to come by, but compared to the appearance of Xiaoshu, he is insignificant. What is so impressive about this choice."

After listening to this Then, Luo Yun felt that the words he said were somewhat ironic, and turned to smile and said: "Han Che used his life to repay the kindness of the year, and he has been a human being in his entire life. It seems that this fate has already been determined."

"What the hell are you doing? Acquaintance with Han Che?"

"Does His Majesty the Emperor really think that Jiuxianshan only has close contact with the Tiansheng royal family?" Luo Yun turned back the words, "Let's get down to business, since I am here at the appointment of an old friend, I will try to find a way. To preserve everything, I think the day when the Empress gives birth to her prince, is the time when Dongzhou and Tianshengyong forge friendship."