91-100

91

Chapter 091 This is what I should pay him back

Outside the palace, Qingyue Pavilion, inside the dark room.

Mu Hanqing felt the breath of approaching, and when he saw Han Che appearing in front of him with Yuzishu in his arms, he knew that the matter was over.

However, when Han Che walked in front of him, Mu Hanqing knew very well that Yuzishu was not the only one injured, "Why are you injured too?"

Han Che laid Yuzishu flat on the soft couch in front of him, " It doesn't matter if I'm injured, it's just his injury... After his fox spirit had been subjected to the thunder, he was very vulnerable in front of any magic weapon, not to mention the 'soul-shattering cone'."

Mu Hanqing heard this When he spoke, his whole heart tightened, he grabbed Han Che's hand, and Han Che threw his hand away, "I'm fine, although Ye Chengyu blocked it with his body and made the 'Broken Soul Awl' see blood, He lost most of his spiritual power, but his power should not be underestimated, and it hurt him after all."

After hearing this, Mu Hanqing focused his attention on Yuzishu, and saw that the jade sandalwood bracelet on Yuzishu's hand had disappeared, and it was very It is clear that the spiritual power was defeated and dissipated, "Han Che, are you crazy? You actually combined your own soul with a spiritual weapon."

"Have you been discovered?" Han Che smiled, "I know that it is against the sky, Forcibly saving his life, after all, it is inevitable that he will be doomed. How can ordinary magical instruments save his life, but even now, his soul is still damaged, so that he is still in a coma at the moment of danger."

"You Do you want to use your own life for him to live?" Mu Hanqing looked at the person in front of him, his brows furrowed.

Han Che's eyes fell on the person in front of him, and he said in a deep tone to the person in front of him, "Senior brother, you will help me, won't you?"

"Even if the 'Soul Shattering Cone' poured very little spiritual power into him , but it is already fatal to him, as you said, his fox spirit is now damaged."

"I know that this doom is inevitable, so I retreat for this, with my primordial spirit... "

Are you crazy?" Mu Hanqing interrupted Han Che, "This will make you lose everything. You are trading your own life for his."

"The relationship between me and him was originally a life-for-life relationship." Han Che looked at the person lying on the couch and smiled indifferently. "If it hadn't been for me who melted with the body of a fox three hundred years ago and was frozen by the ice and snow outside the Nine Immortals Mountain, how would I follow the Han Che in the Nine Immortals Mountain? Without him, I would have died three hundred years ago, and I met him. Three hundred years is a long time, and he has cultivated for a thousand years and wants to be a world-renowned person, I should fulfill him today, and I should give him back this life."

Mu Hanqing closed his eyes, In the end, he can't beat the person in front of him.

Han Che knew that the person in front of him did not refuse, and then said: "Although I can repair the damage he suffered, if he is to wake up, he needs to use the spiritual spring of the Holy Land of Dayue Country, but the spiritual spring is clean, and not only is the washing away. It's just scars, it's all about the memories before that, but I know very well that he and Jun Mohan have a continuous relationship. After three years, the day when he wakes up will be the time when the front relationship will continue. Brother, I know you have The way to help me."