131-140

31

Chapter 131

Yin Xun looked at Qin Yin and said directly: "You have traveled a long way, and it is hard to come here. You might as well go to rest and sleep first. I will arrange it for him here.

" Here, to prevent the father and son from talking about themselves, he said, "Alright, I'm just a little tired, I'll go to sleep."

After Qin Yin left, Yin Xun turned to look at Yin Jing, and said warmly. He said, "I know that you must go to Shengjing, and I don't mean to block anything, just to remind you that everything must be done properly."

"Father, don't worry, I know, my father has always hoped that I could Standing in the court, can become the pillar of the country, right? I will not disappoint my father." Yin Jing answered seriously.

Yin Xun didn't want to ask this question that had been in his heart, but he still said, "About the prince..."

"Father, I know how to restrain my feelings. What the prince needs now is a teacher, and I will do my best. I might teach him well."

As far as this issue is concerned, Yin Xun didn't need to say much, and sometimes he didn't know what to say. Perhaps, since returning from Shengjing that year, everything has been doomed. Come on.

What's more, Yin Jing, a child, has been very good at hiding his likes and dislikes since he was a child. It can be said that Shengjing heard Yin Jing clearly say the word 'like' since he was a child. It's only once, the older I get, the more restrained I get. Sometimes it's hard for him as a father to figure this out.

In the end, Yin Xun raised his hand and patted the shoulder of the person in front of him lightly, and said in a condensed voice, "Okay, let's get ready. Since you have already accepted this secret order, you should return to Beijing as soon as possible."

"Yes . !"

...

The next day, in the morning, the carriage and horses were ready, and all the luggage and commonly used items for entering Beijing were ready.

Zhennan Palace, the gate of the mansion.

Qin Yin looked at Yin Xun, "Don't worry, we will take good care of him when we get to the capital. Besides, as far as my apprentice's ability, Wenzhi and martial arts are all top-notch, and it is more than enough to teach the prince well. It can make both the emperor and the empress highly respected."

Yin Jing bowed to the person in front of him and saluted, "Father, go back."

For a moment, they got into the carriage, and Yin Xun saw that the carriage was gradually moving away, so he turned back to the mansion.

Now, on the carriage.

Qin Yin turned to Yin Jing, "That guy Yin Xun really looks like an old father. I didn't see him being timid when he was young. He clearly hopes that you can go to Kyoto to have a place, but he is worried that something will go wrong."

Yin Jing smiled lightly, "The master thinks, what will I do when I return to Beijing this time?"

"Then it depends on how well you can teach the prince." Qin Yin reminded: "I remind you, prince. It's not that when you came to Shengjing, you were swaddled at a baby who could laugh at you. The prince is very naughty and can toss."

"Seven or eight years old, it should be like this."

"You will find reasons, When I first saw you, you were seven or eight years old, so why didn't you see you like this." Qin Yin flicked his hands, "But, if you have this in your heart, that means you already have a prediction, that's fine. It 's gone."