C H A P T E R - 1

AUTHOR'S POV

"Because Mr Watanabe kidnapped,tortured,raped,abused and killed Hana,Kaede and Izumi Tanaki in the course of 48 days,the prosecution came to the conclusion of giving him life in prison without the possibility of parole."You announced loudly,your voice echoing in the court room.The judge nodded,took a deep breath,and,after the jury gave them their verdict,they announced the sentence to the criminal.

---

"Kobayashi-sama!"A female voice called after you on the hallway of the Supreme Court.

"Yes,Tanaki-san?"You stopped walking and turned to the voice with a soft smile on your face. The woman caught up to you,taking your hands in hers and bowing deeply.

"Thank you so much.You don't know how much it means for our family to finally be able to see this criminal in prison for the rest of his life."She had tears in her eyes.You smiled at her softly and bowed your head.

"Dont worry,Tanaki-san.We will make sure he won't get out of there ever again."You promised and she bowed deeply again.

"Thank you so much."The woman said and tears ran down her cheeks.

"I am so sorry for your loss,Mrs Tanaki...Your daughters didn't deserve this.Nobody deserved this.But without them making those calls and getting the man's DNA,more girls would have had to go through the same thing.I hope they will rest in peace."

"I know they will.Without you,Kobayashi-sama,we wouldn't be able to get him a life sentence.I hope you live a happy life."The woman said with a warm smile and walked away while holding her husband's arm for support.You watched them walk away.

---

"Y/n-chaaaaaaaaannnnn!Do you think we will meet our soulmates today?"Sana asked.She is your best friend and roommate.Even though you have money,you and Sana have been together ever since diaper days,always inseparable,so you agreed to live together.She has long brown hair,black eyes and is pretty tall.She,just like you,is a prosecutor and the two of you work together.

You rolled your eyes at her question."Sana...Soulmates don't exist...Is just crap."You chuckled.She pouted.

"You just say that because you are still single."She said and looked through your clothes.

The two of you decided to hang out with your other co workers and friends to celebrate the victory in court.You usually do that whenever you win a case.Sana already knew what she wanted to wear,but you didn't,so now she was helping you choose 'the perfect outfit'.She didn't tell you where you will be hanging out,but you guessed it will be somewhere in a club due to the short sparkly dress she chose,the outfit now on top of your bed,ready to be worn.

"You only have formal clothes,Y/n.Its so annoying."Sana sighed after looking through your clothes.

"I don't...I also have dresses,skirts,tops..."You trailed off.

"Yeah,but nothing sexy."She turned to face you."I swear you are so casual and simple."She huffed.

"I wouldn't say that..."You chuckled and she turned back to your closet,taking a suit out and holding the hanger up in the air.

"You are right actually...This one costed 10k."

"It's Gucci."You said defensively and she chuckled,putting it back.