C H A P T E R - 15

AUTHOR'S POV

Rindou scoffed."Why would you want to win her on your side?"

Kisaki smirked."She seems like a good asset.I've seen how she fights and more importantly,I've seen how she kills,and let's say I was extremely and pleasantly impressed."Rindou gritted his teeth,which made the man in front of him raise his hands up as if he were surrendering,an innocent expression on his face."Woah,there,buddy.No need to be mad.I know you and Kobayashi might have a thing going on,especially after what my own eyes witnessed tonight,but you aren't jealous now,are you?"He teased,smirking.

"Why would I be jealous over a dumbass like you?"

Kisaki chuckled wholeheartedly."I already told you this,Haitani.You are so easy to distract..."

Rindou widened his eyes and whipped his head towards where you were supposed to hide."Y/N!"He ran towards the bar and his eyes widened when he saw no trace of you ever being there.

Kisaki laughed wholeheartedly and clapped his hands."This was quite the show,I have to be honest with you,Haitani.Seeing your face like that,it really made my day better."He wiped his eyes and his expression turned from amused to bored in seconds."Now,I should take my leave,if you would excuse me,a lady is waiting for me."He mockingly bowed and turned around.

Rindou shot a him until he ran out of bullets,but Kisaki's people were quick to cover him up and shoot back.Rindou was able to get out of the club uninjured and,with a small grin on his face,he got into the car that was waiting for him.

BONTEN'S POV

"Kisaki got into our trap,boss!"Rindou announced as he entered the meeting room where all the other Bonten executives were waiting.

"That was a top tier performance right there,brother."Ran said as the younger one sat down next to him.

"That's wonderful.Kakucho was able to track Y/n's location,so we know where Kisaki's hide out is."

Sanzu sighed."Mikey,I love you and you were,are and always will be a genius to me,but are you sure we can trust her with this?This is Kisaki we are talking about,and we can't mess this up."

Sasha mocked shock."No way.Is Haruchiyo seriously doubting Mikey's plan?I never thought I will live long enough to see this transformation."

The man in question(Sanzu),glared at Sasha who smacked his head,glaring back.

"You two,don't start now.It's not the time,nor the place."Kokonoi sighed,tired of their antics.

"So what are we supposed to do now?Wait for Y/n to give us a signal like...I dont know...A bark or some shit?"Ran frowned.

"A bark?What is she,a dog?"Sasha turned to him,a frown on her face.

"She seems like a bitch to me,so yes,she might as well-"Sanzu was cut off by Sasha who threw a bread knife in his direction,the sharp blade grazing the man's throat and leaving a small trail of blood behind.

"Say one more bad word about her,Haruchiyo,and I will sew your mouth shut with electric wire."

Although Sanzu had an arrogant grin on his face,he didn't dare say or do anything more that could infuriate Sasha.He would never admit it to anyone,not even himself,but he was indeed scared of this brunette.There was always something scary about her,but he couldn't quite pinpoint what that something was.So he kept his mouth shut and the conversation between other executives went on.

"So what will happen now is just like what we agreed on.She will gain Kisaki's trust,get information,and we will then ambush them and kill Tetta."Takeomi spoke.

"We will also keep a close eye on Hanma.He is quite unpredictable."Kakucho nodded.

"Give me updates,even if they are the most insignificant.As Sanzu said,we can't risk this mission and we can't fail it.You are all dismissed."Mikey waved his hand in the air and got up,leaving the meeting room.

Sanzu placed his legs on the table and crossed them at the ankles.He took out a cigarette and lit it up,brought it to his lips and took a puff of air,then said.
.
.
.
.
.
"I can't wait to see Kobayashi in action,honestly."

(。ŏ﹏ŏ)