C H A P T E R - 3

YOUR POV

"See you tomorrow,Hina!"I waved at the pink haired girl who smiled and waved back.

"Thank you so much,Y/n!See you!"Hinata gave me a flying kiss and closed the door as she got inside the orphanage.

I sighed and walked out of the property,closing the gates behind me.It was already past midnight now.The night sky was starry,no cloud in place.The wind was softly blowing,a warm,relaxing breeze.

I am still wondering where I will sleep since Momo took my whole bed and the twins are sleeping with Sana in her room...

"I will take the couch I guess."

A wave of slightly cold air hit my face suddenly.

This feels really nice...

"My back hurts like shit."I sighed and rubbed my lower back."The twins will pay for it."I huffed."It hurts like a bitch-MHG!"I tried to scream when I felt a hand on my mouth-better said a handkerchief-but it came out muffled since the person pressed.

"Shhhh...You don't wanna die now,do you?"The person said.

Judging by the voice,I am pretty sure it's a male.He is taller than me for sure.

I held my breath,analyzing the situation.

Fucker.He has choloroform on that handkerchief.So this is a kidnapping.Great.Exactly what I needed.Lets see...He might have a gun or knife,even tho I doubt the second option.He has an expenise wristwatch,might be a gangster,but also a thief.I am gonna bet he has a gun on him.Since his right hand is covering my mouth,the left one is holding the gun.He might be right handed since people usually tend to use the hand that they usually eat or write with when they use strength.I will break his right hand for sure.I shouldn't ignore the gun either.

I looked around,keeping my calm while still holding my breath.

Might have two or three men,but not too many.This area is not a good place to hide lots of people given the fact that there are barely any trees or buildings in sight,so there are 4-5 people at most.I assume they are working with him,so they might also have guns.I got two options:Get in their game and act like I lost consciousness or fight them.

I rolled my eyes and decided on the second option.I grabbed man's both hands and hit him in the shin.I turned myself and him around,put his hands behind his back and pressed hard on them.He winced in pain.I hit his lower back with my knee and he groaned,but didn't fall.

I see...

I hit him on the back of his knees and he finally collapsed.I threw myself on his back,mostly to break his hands.I heard the sound of bones breaking and mentally smirked to myself.I quickly took the handkerchief and gun and pointed it behind me,where another person was trying to shoot me.I loaded the gun.

"Huh?"The one behind me had the same thing in mind as the one in front of me,but I used my first attacker's body as a shield,making him take the bullet."What the-"I threw the lifeless body at him and ran away.I still had a gun and a handkerchief with chloroform.Those might be useful in the future.

I ran through the streets and entered a club.Music was loudly being played,bodies were grinding on each other on the rhythm...

A normal night in Tokyo,I guess.