C H A P T E R - 12

AUTHOR'S POV

"I'm telling ya'll,Y/n must become a Bonten executive!She has the charisma,the looks,the skills and the torture methods to kill,hurt and get information out of anyone we need!"Ran shouted as he entered the meeting room.You followed right behind,rolling your eyes at his reasons,and sat down on the empty chair between Kakucho and Kokonoi.

Sanzu sat next to Mikey who was seated at the end of the table,facing Kokonoi,and Ran and Rindou sat next to him.Mikey looked between you and Ran,then at Rindou and Sanzu,slightly confused by everything happening.

He finally asked."Did you obtain the information we needed,Y/n."

You nodded and picked at your nails."Sato did indeed sold the information to a gang.Kisaki's gang or whatever,but that was over 5 months ago."

"That means he is planning something."Ran said seriously and Kokonoi nodded in agreement.

"We must be careful.If Kisaki knows about that,then we must not fool around anymore."He glared at Sanzu,Ran and Sasha,which made you guess they were the troublemakers of the gang.

"Stop glaring,you spoiled brat!Its not like I am the one always causing trouble."Sasha glared back at him.

"Who are you making a brat?"Kokonoi asked through gritted teeth.

"I have all the rights to call you a brat given the fact that I am 4 years older than you."She stated matter-of-factly,her index finger held up.

"Hold on!You are older than Koko?"Ran asked,eyes wide.

Sasha stared at him as if he grew 3 heads.

You snorted."You knew each other for...how long?"

"Over a decade."Kakucho answered.

"You knew each other for over a decade,yet you didn't know that?"

"Men...I hate men.Can't remember anything for the life of it."Sasha mumbled,loud enough for everybody in the room to hear."I am 4 years older than him,in case you didn't know."She said bitterly,then stared straight at Kokonoi."Next time you try to glare at me,don't be shocked if you get smacked in the head.Not that I couldn't smack you in the head if I were younger than you."She mumbled the last sentence,but you could still hear her.

"Wait...If you are 4 years older than him,"Ran started."And Koko was born in 1990,that means you were born in..."He paused to think.

"1986."Rindou answered immediately,saving everybody from the time you were about to spend while Ran tried to figure out in what year Sasha Brauss was born.

"Yeah,you were born in 1986."Sasha nodded."Which makes you..."

"32 years old."Rindou answered and Ran nodded.

"Makes you 32 years old."He stated,then,after the information settled in,he widened his eyes,his eyeballs almost popping out of their sockets."Hold on a second!I am 31 years old!"

Sasha frowned."I don't see where you are getting at?"

"Oh my fucking god!"He exclaimed and stood up from his seat.Everybody was confused by his reaction,but out of them all,you were the most puzzled,not being used to whatever stunts Ran got everybody used to pulling.