C H A P T E R - 16

AUTHOR'S POV

"If you comply,Kobayashi,nothing will happen to you."Kisaki said as Hanma proceeded to securely knot the ropes around your wrists and legs.

You scoffed and glared up at the man."What do I win from that?I personally have no interest in giving you information or helping you with your shady business."

Hanma watched you with amusement."You are quite the tough one,aren't you?"

You didn't respond,which made Hanma wink at you and click his tongue.

"Mysterious too,I am starting to like you,Kobayashi."

"Should I feel flattered that you liked me or why are you staring at me like that?"You said after some moments of silence passed.Kisaki snorted and Hanma rolled his eyes.

"Whatever.I am going to kick some ass.Ya got it,Kisaki!"He slightly shouted as he closed the door behind him.

You sighed and stared in the distance."And here I am,after not even a week,back in the basement.Seems like I was made for this lifestyle!"

"Sarcasm suits you,you know?You should stop being so serious most of the time."Kisaki said as he sat on a chair in front of you.

You scoffed."You don't know shit about me,so better keep your mouth shut."

He took a deep breath."Look,I understand you are mad,but honestly I wasn't expecting you to get attached to such assholes like Bonten."

"As if you are any better than them."

"She's got an attitude,y'all!"He said to no one,his voice echoing in the room.

You gritted your teeth,which made the man in front of you laugh out loud.

"I realize I like making you mad.."

"Who the hell even are you?I am pretty sure this is the first time we met and you are acting as if we know each other for years."You raised an eyebrow and scoffed."I won't tell you anything about Bonten,if that's what you are waiting for."You announced.

"I should bring Hanma in,then?He is good at making people talk."

"The cutie from earlier is Hanma?Do whatever.I won't tell you or him anything anyway."You shrugged.

"Honestly?As somebody who is supposed to make justice against criminals,you are pretty loyal to Japan' worst killers."Kisaki rested his cheek on his palm,seemingly bored.

You scoffed."They don't even like me that much.I don't give you information not because I don't want to,but because I don't know anything interesting.If you wanted to bribe me or some shit to get important information regarding Bonten,you should have waited at least a year or two,and then kidnap me."

"You would have betrayed them if that were the case?"

"I don't care about loyalties.As long as I have money and I get what I want,I don't care."You shrugged.

"So you would do anything to achieve your goal,am I right?"Kisaki question and you thought.

"I would,yes.If I am not too lazy,that is."