C H A P T E R - 2

YOUR POV

"I am back."I announced Mrs Ando as I entered the shop.There was only one costumer who was drinking Soju and eating ramen quietly.I dropped all the girls to my and Sana's place since it would have been torture to get them to their own homes.My back already hurt really bad since I ended up carrying Mina on my back too among with Misa because she just collapsed in the middle of the street.

I went behind the counter and took a black apron from the hanger,tying it around my waist.I took a handkerchief and cleaning spray,then went to clean up the counters.

After I was done,I went to Mrs Ando who was making her fantastic ramen and took the bowls that she placed on a tray and gave them to a costumer that came in recently.They thanked me with a smile and started eating.

"Y/n,darling!Can you take the next costumer for me please?I need to go to the back to take some noodles,since we ran out of them."Mrs Ando said and I nodded with a smile.

"Sure thing,Ando-san."Right then,a man entered the store.I smiled and went to the register."Good evening!What would you like to order?"

"Oh...I want a bowl of tsukemen please."He said and I nodded with a smile,writing down the order."Are you a new employee?I haven't seen you before."The man asked and I chuckled.

"I am working part-time."I lied.I don't have to tell a stranger why I am here.Truth being said,I kinda do work part time here...Not like I mind.Mrs Ando is the nicest person ever.She is funny and very kind.I come and help her at night,everytime I can,but I couldn't do it in the past month since I was only locked in my office,researching Watanabe's murders.Even though when I am here I usually work,it relaxes me.This place just takes all my stress away.My job is very stressful,so this keeps me sane and happy.

"Aha...What is your name?"He asked.I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Imai Kimi."I said.He nodded.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl."He said and I mentally cringed.Does he think that's hot?I put on a sweet smile.

"Your order will come in 10 minutes or less.Take a seat until then."I said with the same smile and he nodded and sat down at the bar.

---

"Y/n.Thank you so much for today."Mrs Ando said with a smile as she hugged me.I hugged her back.

"No need too...I will come tomorrow too."I assured with a smile as we broke the hug.I untied my apron and put it on the hanger.

"Please stop tomorrow on your way to the prosecution.I will make the girls hangover soup."She winked.

"They will definitely need it."I said with a giggle and opened the door of the shop."Goodbye,Ando-san!Take care!"I yelled and waved as I turned the corner.I was holding a bag of different pastries that Mrs Ando gave me.

I finally arrived to the building after a while.I went inside and saw that the lights were still turned on,which made me pretty confused since it's almost midnight.

Shouldn't they be asleep at this hour?

I walked inside nonetheless and knocked on the door.A pink haired girl opened the door."Oh!Y/n-san!"