C H A P T E R - 8

AUTHOR'S POV

The music was loudly blasting from the speakers as you entered the club.The short dress that you were wearing wasn't covering much,but it put out your curves,the material being tight in all the right places.

~CHOOSE ONE~

You looked around,trying to make out the face of your target between all the other strangers

You looked around,trying to make out the face of your target between all the other strangers.From Bonten's words,she is tall,around 5'9,blonde hair in a bob cut,straight nose,brown eyes.She loves wearing leather clothes and she has many tattoos.

Obviously there are many girls that match the description,but Akako Ito is a little bit more recognizable because of her mechanic hands.

As a teenager,after her parents were murdered,she had to survive by doing illegal things.Robbery,street fighting and car racing,just to name a few.Unfortunately,during one of her car racing competitions,both of her hands,from the fingers to the wrist,had to be amputated after she got a serious infection from stab wounds.She somehow had enough money to get mechanical hands.Because of that,she always wears gloves,no matter the weather or the place.

You looked around,carefully.Looked at everybody's hands,until you spotted her.

Akako Ito was standing at the bar,on a chair,drinking what looked like whiskey.She didn't mind the bartender who was trying to flirt with her or the group of barely 20 years olds 3 tables down who were glancing at her way too often to be a doing so 'accidentally'.

Unbothered,she brought the glass to her lips and drank while smoking.You approached her and sat down on a chair right next to the woman.She looked up from her glass and glanced at you,checking you out from head to toe,then brought the cigarette to her lips,taking a puff.

"Vodka,please."You said to the bartender who nodded with a smile,then went on with preparing your drink.After a few moments,he put the glass with vodka in front of you and winked,to which you just smiled.He went on the other side,taking another order.He was cute,but not your type.

"I would suggest you take the whiskey.Is the only good drink they have.The vodka here tastes cheap."Akako said and sipped some whiskey from her glass.

You took a sip from your own and winced."I drank vodka better than this with my friends at the grocery store."

She chuckled."Told you.The drinks at this club are not the best.Of course,if you are drunk or just want to look cool in front of your friends but don't actually want to get drunk,I guess it works."She turned her body towards yours,an eyebrow raised."What is a beauty like you doing in such a club from the suburbs of Tokyo,alone,if I may ask?"