C H A P T E R - 17

BONTEN'S POV

You have been in Kisaki's house for the past week now,and Bonten has been listening to everything through a listening device that they gave you before going with Rindou in the club.

Mr Saito has been a pretty important part of your plan since he would be meeting Kisaki and Hanma every time he came in their club.Saito,working with Bonten,informed them of Kisaki's plan of stealing you from them,so the whole plan has been based off of that.Saito was at the club when you and Rindou went there to 'check the finances',so of course Hanma and Kisaki have had to be there given the fact they trusted Saito.

"She is good at going undercover."Ran mumbled and Sanzu glared at him.

"That b-"Sanzu started but was cut off by Sasha who not only glared at him,but also took out a butter knife,playing with it,obviously using it as a threat."I mean...Kobayashi is,indeed,making them think that she wants to become part of Kisaki's gang,but we shouldn't let our guards down regarding her."

Mikey just waved him off and looked at Kokonoi."Other than the fight Kisaki is planning against us,we don't know anything else.I think it's time Y/n joins Kisaki's gang to find more information."

"That would be a great plan,boss."Ran spoke and Rindou hummed in agreement.

"She should earn their trust,so,if by 'joining' his gang Y/n would obtain more information,then yes,I agree."Kakucho agreed to Sasha's statement by nodding.

"You know better than us,Mikey."Takeomi and Mochi shrugged.

In the end,Mikey's eyes landed on Kokonoi,waiting for his opinion on the matter.The man nodded."In order to achieve our plans,yes,she should join Kisaki and Hanma."

Sanzu sighed."Ok,but how will we get her out though?"

"We should worry about that afterwards."The boss nodded at Kakucho,who got in contact with you by pressing a button on his laptop.

AUTHOR'S POV

You were sitting on the sofa,in the living room and waiting for Hanma to bring the popcorn so you can watch 'The Witcher',when you heard Kakucho's voice through the small hearing device that you had behind your ear.

"Hi,Y/n!I hope they are not making you uncomfortable or anything..."You smiled and hummed a 'no'."That's great...Anyway...We decided that,in order for you to obtain more information,you should join Kisaki and Hanma."

"That's great,then."You mumbled under your breath and let out a sigh.

"Popcorn's coming in 2 minutes!"Hanma shouted from the kitchen.You smiled and nodded as he popped his head from behind a wall and showed you a thumbs up,a smile on his lips.

You heard Kakucho sigh."Don't worry,we will be taking you back soon."

That made you genuinely happy.You heard the line disconnect,and,at the same time,Hanma emerged from the kitchen,holding 3 large bowls full of popcorn.He sat down on the couch next to you with a sigh.

"I didn't know what flavours you enjoyed,so I made popcorn with cheese,caramel and classic.Suit yourself."

You took whichever flavour you liked and played the first episode of the TV Series.