C H A P T E R - 14

YOUR POV

"Do you like dancing,Mr Haitani?"You asked as the two of you exited the VIP room you were in after finishing drinking.

"I don't really enjoy dancing,but I can give it a try if you insist."He shrugged.You grinned and grabbed his hand in yours,leading him towards the dance floor.He slightly widened his eyes,but followed you.

Once you got in the center,you turned around,your back pressing against his chest,and put his hands on your hips,covering them with yours.You started swaying on the rhythm of 'Back to Black' by Amy Winehouse,smiling when you felt Rindou kiss your neck.

"Did you make it your mission to torture me tonight?"He whispered against your skin.

Your lips curled up slightly."Is that what you think about me,Mr Haitani?I am just enjoying myself,you know?"You stared in the distance,the little smirk never leaving your lips.

He tilted your chin to the side,his lips brushing yours softly as your eyes met.The both of you continued moving to the rhythm while maintaining eye contact.Rindou caressed your hip with his thumb,gently.You licked your lips,action which made Rindou grip your hips,his fingers digging into your sides.

"If you are turned on by just that,Rin,I'm not sure how longer will you be able to contain yourself."You grinned and arched your back slightly,which made the man behind you put his hand around your throat,slightly squeezing.

He spoke through gritted teeth."Lucky for me,Kobayashi,I own this club,so everybody else can fuck off and mind their own business.And if their stares make you uncomfortable,I will make sure to blow their brains off elegantly and quietly.Got that?"You kept the same annoying grin on your face as he left kisses down your jaw,then cheek,the corner of your lips,then finally settling on your mouth.

Your lips began moving in sync.You turned around and placed your hands on his chest,while he played with the ends of your hair as he deepened the kiss.

At this point,the song ended,the rhythm changed.You were definetly in your own world,so when a gunshot rang out in the club,you were a little bit taken aback.You and Rindou looked at each other with wide eyes,then glanced at the entrance door,where it seemed the whole ruckus was coming from.People were running towards the emergency exit,screaming their lungs out and pushing one another just to be the first ones to get out first.

You caught a glimpse of blonde and black hair when Rindou hid you under the bartop so that those whom you assumed were Bonten's enemies wouldn't see you.

You heard a scoff and peeked your head from under the counter so you could see everything.A short man with blonde hair and black highlights,wearing glasses,was proudly smirking at Rindou,his hands spread wide.Behind him was a tall man with almost the same hair,but without glasses.He was holding the gun you assumed the gunshot came from moments ago.

"Rindou Haitani,my old friend.It's such a pleasure to finally see you again!"The short man,whom you assumed was the leader given his arrogance,spoke.

"Kisaki and Hanma.It's such not a pleasure to see you here."Rindou said as his hands turned into fists.

"Such a gentleman,as always."He scoffed."A birdie told me that you might have a new executive.A woman at that.Why don't you present her to us?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about,Kisaki."

Hanma was the one to scoff next.He came forward,hands in his pockets"Stop acting dumb,Haitani.We know she tortured and then eventually killed Sato and Akako.We won't do anything,okay?We just wanna see her,get to know her a little.If she will become our enemy by becoming a Bonten executive,we need to know who we are fighting against,right?Her weaknesses,what she likes,what she dislikes-"

He was cut off by Rindou who took his gun out and fired at him,millimeters away from grazing his cheek.At this point,Kisaki was already sat down on a chair,cheek resting on his knuckles,boringly watching everything unfold before his eyes.

"See,boss?I was right when I told you they already got attached of her!"Hanma grinned at his boss who just rolled his eyes and waved his hand in the air in disinterest.

"Whatever,Hanma."He turned his attention back on Rindou who at this point was 1 step away from shooting everybody around him,especially Hanma Shuuji and Kisaki Tetta."I am just trying to be friendly,Haitani,you know?If your brother were here,he would have most probably told me where that woman is.You have always been the one to get more attached to things and people ever since you were little.Ran is way more rational.And smarter.He doesn't let feelings get involve,which i honestly appreciate."

"Where are you trying to go with this,Kisaki?"Rindou questioned through hreeted teeth.

Kisaki just chuckled."Nowhere,actually."He scoffed."So the rumours of you being amongs the most oblivious,dumbest Bonten executives are true,after all,huh?"

Rindou frowned at that information."Where do you even know that from?"

"Ahhhh...That's not what matters.I'll tell you why I'm here since I know you won't be able to do anything anyway."He got up from his chair and walked slowly towards Rindou who seemed to panic inside,although of course he didn't show it.

When Kisaki was right in front of Rindou,he whispered,a wicked grin forming on his face.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm here to win her on our side."

(。ŏ﹏ŏ)