C H A P T E R - 13

AUTHOR'S POV

"So how many clubs do you own?"You asked Rindou as the driver parked the car in front of a club owned by Bonten.

Tonight,Rindou was sent to make the monthly check up in one of Bonten's clubs and Mikey ordered for you to be brought along.The other members were in different parts of Tokyo,doing the same thing.

"Over 50 in Tokyo alone."He answered bluntly and looked out the window.

"'In Tokyo alone'?Does that mean you have more in other parts of Japan?"You raised an eyebrow and saw him nod.

"We do own other clubs,yes."

"We are here,boss!"The driver,a young man with short chestnut hair styled in a messy hairstyle and honey brown eyes,announced cheerfully.Rindou just nodded unenthusiastically and got out of the car.

The driver,whose name you learned was Daiki,rushed out of the car and opened your back door,smiling widely.You gave him a smile back and exited the car.Rindou,who had a hand held up in the air,probably wanting to open your car door for you,was glaring daggers at the young driver who,when he sensed the death stare,shyly smiled and bowed apologetically.

Rindou sighed and reached his arm to you,which you accepted.The both of you walked into the club,which was full of men and women of all ages,all dressed in suits and fancy dresses,or at least the VIPs,talking business and smoking cigarettes.

"Expected this to be a striptease club,don't know why."You mumbled and Rindou snorted.

"We do own strip clubs too,don't you worry."

You looked down at your outfit,and then back at everybody else that was in the club,some dressed more elegantly than they should have been for a fun night in a club,although the club was pretty extravagant,especially since it was owned by Bonten."Am I correctly dressed for this?"

~CHOOSE AN OUTFIT~

Rindou nodded with a smile on his face

Rindou nodded with a smile on his face."You look beautiful."

"Do I?"He hummed."You don't look to bad yourself.Although your suit needs a change,of color at least."He let out a laugh and held a door opened for you that said 'No costumers allowed'.

You were welcomed by a strong perfume scent,the one when men shower in cologne and you can barely breathe,which made you choke.

Getting up from the desk where he was sitting at,an elder man,with a bald head and short figure,bowed deeply and muttered numerous greetings.