C H A P T E R - 10

AUTHOR'S POV

Your new bedroom looked good.It had a desk,a walk-in closet,a private bathroom,a king-sized bed,even a balcony,bookshelves and nightstands.Basically everything that you needed.

The room was pretty large,and next to the bed were fluffy rugs.Black fluffy rugs.It seemed to be a theme,since the bedsheets were all black,the walls were painted a lighter grey,the floor was a darker shade of grey.

The black and white theme continued in the bathroom and in the closet too.

"Do you like it?If not,I can talk to Mikey to change it for you-"

"It's fine.I like this."You gave him a small smile and he mirrored your expression.

"Well then..."He awkwardly moved his hands around."I will leave you to it.Uh...There aren't any clothes in the closet...You can go shopping with Sasha if you want...But if you are not into it then we can just order everything online...Uh...Dont worry about the money,you don't have to pay for anything."

You nodded,not even thinking about refusing.If they were offering this to you,why not profit off of it?

"As for tonight...You can go shower,I will ask Sasha for some clothes for you to wear until we store your wardrobe."

"Sure thing.Thanks,Kakucho."You smiled at him and,with a wave of his hand,he got out of the room,closing the door shut behind him.

~

You let the hot water hit your naked body while thinking about where you were now and what was to come next.

The fact that you weren't killed by Japan's worst criminal gang might be a reason to celebrate(in your mind,at least),but that also meant never seeing Sana and the girls again.Or at least for a period of time.

Being basically raised next to Sana,you got used to her presence,so now,her not being here,not knowing if she is alright(which she probably isn't due to your disappearance)gives you anxiety.

"I should write her a letter.I know she is probably worried sick right now."You spoke to yourself.

~

Opening the bathroom door after an hour and a half of being in the shower sent goosebumps,because,unlike the high temperature from before,your bedroom was larger,therefore resulting in the temperature getting lower.

On your bed,there was a black t-shirt,a beige hoodie,a pair of boxers and a pair of long grey pajama pants.Next to the bundle of clothes was a piece of paper nicely folded.You picked it up after making sure the towel was securely wrapped around your body and read the note.

Sorry for the clothes.

Sasha is on a mission and she usually closes her door,thinking the Haitanis would put frogs in her bathtub or Sanzu would steal her chips,so I couldn't get women clothes.

I have you some of mine since I couldn't let such a lovely lady dress up in bloodsoaked clothes.

Hope they fit.

Tell me if they don't though,I can ask the others.

XOXO
Chu;)