C H A P T E R - 4

AUTHOR'S POV

"So this is the bitch that stole our money?"Was the first thing you heard as you started regaining your consciousness.Your eyes opened slightly,rapidly adjusting to the low light from the room.You looked around,confused,only to realise that you were tied up on a chair,in a basement.

"If she is here,obviously.Just call Mikey to see what we should do next"A different voice to the previous one said from somewhere in the shadows.

"Can't we just kill her?"The first one asked.

"I think we should torture her first!"Another one piqued in.

"Stop with your antics,bubblegum."A tired voice said.

"Just call Mikey and let him decide if we can torture her or not.Dont make me repeat it."The first man ordered and you heard the sound of a phone number being dialled.The supposed Mikey soon picked up.

OTP

"What?"

"Mikey,we got the slut.Kokonoi is summoning you to the basement."

"I am coming."

He hung up and Kokonoi rolled his eyes while the man who called Mikey chuckled, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"So...I am wondering...Since when you became so pretty?You spend the money that you stole on plastic surgeries,didn't you,bitch?"One of the men came out of the shadows and grabbed your chin roughly,staring at your face.You gritted your teeth and glared at him.
"And it looks like you became waaaaaayyy meaner than before."He scoffed."What am I saying,you probably were a mean girl all your life.You just acted like a nice girl."The man let go of your chin and turned when the door opened.

A short,white haired male with dark circles under his eyes came into the room,staring at all the other men emotionless.

Mikey or by his real name Manjiro Sano,is the leader of Bonten,Japan's no. 1 criminal organisation.Everyone knows who they are.Everyone is scared of them.

"Where is she?"He asked in a voice so soft yet so cold.The man stepped to the side since he was in front of you.When Mikey saw your face,he immediately glared at him.

"What happened,boss?"

"Are you really that stupid,or you are just acting,Sanzu?"He asked while his fists clenched.

"Huh?"Sanzu was confused.He glanced at you who were already annoyed with the sitiation and then looked back at Mikey who was glaring at him.

"You dumbasses"Kokonoi dragged a hand down his face while mumbling."She is not who were looking for."He groaned and gripped his long hair.

"What?We didn't-I mean...RINDOU!RAN!COME HERE FOR A SECOND!"

YOUR POV

The man whose name I learned is Sanzu,anxiously ran a hand through his hair and licked his lips.I took in his appearance:pink long hair,a mullet,diamond scars on both ends of his lips,pretty tall,purple suit...Doesnt look like part of mafia,honestly,but who am I to judge?

The two men that Sanzu called earlier,Ran and Rindou,came into the room,confused out of their minds.They looked pretty similar,both of them with purple hair and purple eyes.What is with those guys' hair colours?Mikey Mouse turned to them and the two stiffened.