C H A P T E R - 11

AUTHOR'S POV

"So...Y/n..."Kokonoi started.Currently,everyone was gathered in the meeting room,being summoned by Mikey."Mikey decided to give you your first official mission,given the fact that you are not a captive anymore."

You scoffed."Oh yeah...Im definetly not held here against my will by some criminals,without my phone or any other knowledge to the outside world."You said sarcastically.At your response,Sasha stifled a laugh,Kokonoi sighed,Rindou rolled his eyes,Ran smiled,Kakucho watched you carefully,Mikey stared at nothing in particular,probably thinking about something completely different other than what was being discussed,and Sanzu was breathing heavily,eyes burning with rage.

"Calm down,Haruchiyo."Mikey said softly,still staring at the wall,eyes blank.

"Yes,boss."He took a deep breath and closed his eyes,trying to calm himself down.

"As I said...Since you are living with us,Miss Kobayashi-"

"Y/n is fine.Stop using honorifics and being formal.I hear that shit everyday at work."You interrupted and he nodded.

"My apologies."He bowed his head."In this mission,you will team up with the Haitanis and Sanzu,or,as they love to call themselves,'The Unholy Trinity' cuz they surely arent holy."He rolled his eyes and cleared his throat.

Sanzu stared daggers into his soul,looking like he was about to strangle Kokonoi right then and there,on the spot.Kokonoi looked at him coldly,not at all bothered by the look the pink haired man gave him.

"Stop glaring at me like that, Haruchiyo.Mikey is the one who ordered this,so you better be careful what you say and do.And although Y/n isn't part of Bonten,"He addressed the whole room now."She needs and has our protection.That means nobody harming her in any way,shape or form."He glared at Sanzu."I know you can protect yourself."Kokonoi's eyes locked with yours,a small smile playing on his lips."Very well at that.But you never know when you need somebody to watch your back."He winked at you.

"Ok,Kokonut head,stop the speech now.Its getting boring."Ran said while playing with a pen.Rindou hit him in the ribs and glared at his older brother.

Kakucho spoke before Kokonoi could say anything to the Haitanis."What Koko is trying to say,Y/n,is that Mikey finally decided to give you your first mission and,if anything goes wrong,you shouldn't worry because we have your back."

"I am capable of taking care by myself."You said coldly and Sasha clapped her hands,got up from the chair and pointed at you.

"That's my girl!You assholes think us women always need a bodyguard."She rolled her eyes and sat back down.

Kakucho cleared his throat and loosened his tie."So,Y/n...Will you accept the mission?"

You suppressed a grin."Bring it on,love."

His cheeks got red,which made you smile.

"Y/n."Mikey addressed you for the first time today."You will have to kill Sato Daisuke,a famous judge.I think you know him,don't you?"

You raised an eyebrow."Pretty much.He was my professor in Civil Law.I also worked with him in..."You trailed off,thinking."...2014 I think?"

"'Worked with him'?But he is a judge."Ran questioned with a frown and Sanzu scoffed,rolling his eyes.

"You dumbass.Sato used to be an prosecutor,but later on he became a judge.In 2014 he was in the same field as Kobayashi,thus why they worked together."He explained, unfazed.