C H A P T E R - 5

YOUR POV

"You are lying."He blurted out and I looked at him with a frown.

"Huh?Why would you say that?"

"It's obvious that you want to hide your real identity...Job,name,age...You are a smart one.How were you even able to predict my men's movements?"Ran asked.I shrugged.

"Luck guess."I stared straight in his eyes.

"Mhm...What about the gun?How do you know how to use a gun?"

"It's not that hard.My father used to go hunting and he would take me too.I learnt it from him."

"Yeah but...You didn't miss once...How is that possible for a beginner?"

"Why are you so curious about my life out of a sudden?"I asked."Shoudnt you like...Go and kill other people?Find the real traitor or something?"

Ran was silent,but then spoke."Well...Its me who got you here,so I thought I should at least...You know...Get to know you a little bit..."

"You are criminals.Why don't you just go on with your day?Its not like you care about other people much,is it?"I asked and he raised a eyebrow.

"We have feelings too,you know?"At that,I scoffed.

"You surely do.But only towards yourself,not other people."

"Well...Maybe you are right...Ill visit you tomorrow."He said as he left the room with a wave.I scoffed and looked around the room.It was mainly empty.The room was pretty cold,probably because the walls were made out of rock or something.

Jesus I'm gonna freeze in this.

I looked at my legs and shivered.

Yup.Ill catch a cold if I stay here longer.

I looked around the room while still thinking.

How did I even get here in the first place?

I asked myself and started recalling the moments before I lost consciousness.

Oh...

I put 2 and 2 together and realised,widening my eyes.

Sasha...So she was with them all along.No wonder she approached me at the bar...

"Kinda bitchy if you ask me."I mumbled.

"You figured it out,huh?"I looked at the door where the voice came from.

"Hmm...I am still trying to understand why I am here,but mostly yes...I still don't know who you all are but don't worry,I'll surely find out."I winked and she chuckled.

"You know...You are a nice kisser."

I scoffed."Hmpf...Just nice?"

She laughed."I mean fantastic."She playfully rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms to her chest."You are a hot one.I like you."

"Well I liked you too,that was until you hit me in the head.You know,it still hurts..."I said and looked at her with a fake smile.

"Sorry for that,dear,but it's my job...Glad to know you are ok now."

"I am not ok,though..."I groaned and she smiled.

"Is that what Mikey said?"She asked and I nodded.The girl sighed."Then,I don't know what to say or do.He is our boss,we must listen to him or we will see ourselves with a bullet straight in the head."She said with a sad face."But don't worry,I will make sure you get out of here alive."She said with a bright smile.I frowned.