C H A P T E R - 18

AUTHOR'S POV

As a lawyer,having sex with a criminal was never something you imagined would happen,and yet here you are,the next morning,staring at Hanma whose head is on your chest and softly running your fingers through his short fluffy hair.It's 7 AM and you have been up for the past 15 minutes,simply doing nothing.

"Good morning,love"You startle when you hear Hanma's voice.He lazily lifts his head up and smiles.You smile back and nod in greeting.The man yawns and lowers his head between your breasts,softly kissing your skin.

You let out a chuckle."As much as I want to do this again,I have some news.For you and for Kisaki."

Hanma groaned and kissed your collarbones,all while mumbling,"Kisaki can fucking wait.I can't."He found your lips and you kissed him back immediately,almost automatically.One hand went around your neck,lightly squeezing,making you want to press your thighs together,but since he was between your legs,you wrapped them around his naked torso tightly,to which you felt him smile in the kiss.His other hand went on one of your thighs,caressing it softly.

"Fuck."You cursed when you felt his dick,which immediately gave you flashbacks from hours ago when he was inside you.Most probably guessing what you were thinking,Hanma chuckled.

"As I said,Kisaki can wait."

You broke away from the kiss with a small frown."Aren't you curious at all about what I want to tell you?"

He softly smoothed the frown that formed on your face,kissing you gently this time."Just a little bit.But I am more curious to see how you would look on top of me.We didnt try that position last night,from what I can remember."

You chuckled and rolled your eyes."I'm pretty sure we tried many positions last night.And I am sure me on top of you was one of them"

"Oh,really?"He faked shock."Well,as I said,I don't remember.I have short memory,darlin'.Besides,I heard from someone that morning sex is the best.We should test out the theory,don't you think?"

"Oh,we surely should,but lets do it tomorrow mo-"

He shushed you."Nah ah ah...Tomorrow I am planning on getting you breakfast in bed.Don't interfere with my plans."

"Oh,yeah?Then we can do it the day after tomorrow-Fuck."You moaned when you felt him slip 2 fingers inside you.You gasped when he played with your clit,the pleasure his fingers made you feel absolutely insane.

"Ya sure 'bout that,sweetheart?"He inserted a 3rd finger,increasing his peace.You could only moan and pant as he was pumping his fingers in and out of you.You began slowly grinding on his fingers,which made him curse under his breath.

As you were about to reach your peak,he suddenly stopped,pulling his fingers out.You groaned and glared at him from under your lashes.He just shrugged and licked his fingers,a small smirk on his lips.The sight made you almost come right then and there,but you were too pissed of at him to let Hanma win.

"We should go.I think Kisaki is waiting for us.And he doesn't like to wait."He tried to get out of the bed and you groaned loudly.Hanma just chuckled,but stopped abruptly when you got on top of him,pinning his arms above his head on the bed.He didn't struggle,just smirked.

"If you start something,finish it.Dont be a pussy."You brought yourself extremely close to his lips as you whispered.He gripped your hips,his fingers digging into your skin.The man cursed under his breath when you lowered yourself on him,your hands moving from his wrists to his shoulders for support.

Once you adjusted to his length,you started moving,action which made you let out a whimper,shortly followed by a moan

"Fuck,Kobayashi."He groaned in your ear,bitting it.You were feeling so good in that moment,focusing only on Hanma-who was whispering praises into your ear and kissing and biting and sucking on your neck- and the feeling of him inside you,that you never wanted for it to end.At that moment,on that day,everything felt perfect,like it was meant to be.

Your movements became faster and you began feeling something forming in your stomach.Hanma began thrusting upwards,the intensity of his thrusts and your movements being too much for you.As you came,the sense of euphoria was stronger than ever and,at that moment,you wanted nothing more but to live in this moment forever.You felt him twitch inside you,and when he came,the both of you moaned loudly,not caring if anybody heard you at that moment.

You rested your head on Hanma's chest as he softly caressed your back."That was..."He paused."Whoever said that morning sex was the best type of sex ever might have been right as fuck,cuz that was fantastic."

You chuckled and kissed his lips,trying to get out of bed."As much as I love to hear you praise me,we really need to go meet Kisaki."You pecked his lips again and got up from the bed,walking into the bathroom and starting the shower.

"Want me to join?"Hanma shouted from the bedroom,which made you chuckle.

"As much as I would like you to,I will deny this fantastic offer,since we are already late.So no."You shouted back and heard him groan.

~

After 30 minutes or so,you got out of the bathroom,with only a towel wrapped around you.You saw that Hanma changed the sheets,but he was nowhere to be found,which made you frown.You shrugged,thinking he was most probably in his room getting ready,or maybe already in the meeting room,waiting for you.But all thoughts vanished when you felt two arms wrapping around your waist and somebody kissing the bite marks on your neck.

"Aren't you supposed to be dressed up?"You raised an eyebrow as you looked Hanma up and down,noting that he only had a towel wrapped around his waist and nothing else.

"Don't act like you don't enjoy seeing me dressed like this."A pause,and then,"Or in less."He smirked and you rolled your eyes,removing your towel as you walked into your closet and chose an outfit you saw fit for today's meeting.

Unsurprisingly,Hanma would try to touch you while you were changing,but,as much as you wanted to continue where you left off not even an hour ago,you knew you needed to put your pleasures aside for the real reason why you were here

As you were staring in the mirror,Hanma kissed your lips.He got dressed in a suit that you only saw him into the day you supposedly got kidnapped."Kisaki said we have a mission tonight and we should meet him at one of our hideouts."He informed as he admired you."Fucking hell,you look hot."

"You shouldn't be surprised at this point."You joker and he licked his lips when you walked pass him."Stop starring at my ass,Shuuji.Lets go."You walked out the room,towards the stairs.

Hanma just chuckled to himself and whispered.
.
.
.
.
.
"Damn...She will be the death of me someday"

(。ŏ﹏ŏ)