C H A P T E R - 6

(TRIPLE UPDATE CUZ WHY NOT?)

AUTHOR'S POV

"What?Cat got your tongue?"You asked as a small smirk played on your lips.You sipped water from a glass and stared at their faces,all of them speechless.Mikey stopped walking,Sanzu,Rindou and Kokonoi widened their eyes,Ran and Sasha smirked and Kakucho frowned in confusion.

"What the...How the hell are you here?!"Sanzu asked as he got up from the couch and pointed his katana at you.The sharp tip was millimetres away from your forehead,but instead of backing away,you got closer,letting the blade touch your skin,all while never adverting your eyes from Sanzu.

He on the other hand watched you with amusement,interest even,smirking.His katana touched your neck as he grabbed your chin softly,examining your face.He stared at your lips,nose,eyes,cheekbones,jawline...Took it all in.He then locked eyes with you for what felt like an eternity.

Sanzu then sighed softly,his minty breath hitting your lips and you slowly pulled away,never once breaking eye contact.He was the first to break it,and the man looked to the side as he scoffed,a small smile on his face.

"A tease indeed..."

"Uhmmm...May I say my honest opinion on the matter at hand?"Ran spoke after moments of silence.

"Go ahead."You said and drank all the water.At that,Kakucho snorted while Rindou and Kokonoi smiled and Sasha laughed out loud.Sanzu chuckled and Ran just stared at you in awe.

"Well,first of all,the interaction just now that you had with Sanzu?That was hot.Second,how did you manage to escape?"

You shrugged."Its easy to cut ropes when you have a pocket knife,you know?"You fidgeted with your pocket knife,a grin on your face.

"Now that's shocking."Kakucho chuckled.

"But...How?How did you managed to have a pocket knife on you?"Ran asked.

You glanced at Sanzu."Bubbles,I assume,was nice enough to not check my bra."I shrugged.

"How did you know I was the one who took all of your things?"Sanzu asked while pointing at himself.

"Just a gut feeling...Plus,you are wearing my necklace.I would want it back if possible."You put your hand out and signalled for him to give you your necklace back,to which he did without any hesitation.Sanzu placed the simple pendant in your palm and you gripped it,staring at him.

"Well if you are that smart,missy,why don't we play a game?"Sanzu asked with a smirk and everybody else was left speechless.

"I don't think that's a great idea..."Kokonoi glanced at you.only to see a big smile on your face,your eyes bright with delight.

"Why not?I love games."You came towards Sanzu and he held his breath as you straightened the tie and the collar of his dresshirt."And especially when my rival is such a handsome man."You flirted and saw his cheeks getting red.You chuckled and let go of his tie.

"Oh..."Sanzu touched his tie while staring at the wall,his eyes full of lust.

"She was just flattering you,buddy."Ran patted his shoulder and Sanzu turned to look at you.You shrugged.

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer?"You looked at the rest of the boys."Does anybody have a cigarette?He looks like he needs one."You pointed at Sanzu's now angry face.

Kakucho and Kokonoi tried to suppress a chuckle to not make Sanzu angrier than he already was,while Sasha laughed out loud.

"I think he needs drugs now.Cigarettes don't work for him,I fear."She informed and you sighed.Sanzu flipped her off and stormed out of the living room,grabbing his katana on his way out.

"Back to the subject at hand."Ran clapped his hands and Rindou grimaced at him,but didn't say anything."From personal experience,I wouldn't accept Sanzu's challenges."

With a smug look on your face,you asked."Why?Is he a cheater?I don't play fair most of the times either,so we are on the same page."

Kakucho and Kokonoi snorted at that and Sasha clapped her hands,making everybody glance at her."I like her."Once she made eye contact with you,she winked and you winked back.

Rindou was the one to speak next,after cleaning his throat."He doesn't play fair but he is also a sore loser.Not only that,his games are made for torture,not for...I don't know...Whatever you feel when you play games."

You rolled your eyes,scoffing."Trust me,I know what you mean.If I weren't a prosecutor,I would have probably been part of a gang,doing the same thing Sanzu does.All the torture and shit always piqued my interest."At that,everyone widened their eyes.

"First of all...That doesnt sound like a thing normal people say.Are you alright?Mentally stable,I mean..."Ran asked and you rolled your eyes.

"Last time I checked,I was totally fine.Nothing changed,pretty sure."They all looked at you in silence,until Ran spoke again.

"Second of all...Did you just say-You are a prosecutor?"You nodded."Oh shit!"He exclaimed.Ran and Rindou made eye contact,understanding each other from only their looks.

"You understand that now that you said that,we won't be able to keep you alive for long,do you?"Kokonoi said in disbelief and you shrugged,staring into his eyes with a mischievous look,a smirk playing on your lips.
.
.
.
.
.
"I can't wait to watch you try."

(。ŏ﹏ŏ)

(Honorable mention:I didn't come up with the nickname bubbles,I_amLiability did,so credits to them💜💜)