C H A P T E R - 7

AUTHOR'S POV

"Ok...So what is the game about,Sanzu-san?"You asked,a playful grin on your lips.

He rolled his eyes."First of all,stop looking at me like that.I can wipe of that look from your face in seconds."

You raised an eyebrow teasingly."Oh,really?And how will you do that, Sanzu-san?"

Sanzu gripped the ends of the table tightly,restraining himself from doing whatever he wanted to do."Miss Kobayashi...I would suggest you stop with the whole teasing thing."

"Or what?"You asked,amusement dancing on your face.

He gritted his teeth and tried his best to sound calm when he spoke."Or else I will fuck-"

"As a prosecutor who did psychology in high school,I will advise you to not give in to anger.People make reckless decisions when they are mad,getting blind by anger and not being able to keep it under control.Its like getting possessed,you know?"

He looked at you-more like glared-from under white lashes.

You shrugged."You are about to break the table in 2 and if you will keep gritting your teeth that hard,I think you will suffer severe damage to your jaw.Just an opinion from an outsider."You held your hands up in the air and he hung his head low,tired.

"I am so done with this conversation."He mumbled and Sasha snorted,an action that made him glare daggers into the girl's soul.She recoiled and glared back,the look she gave frightening even the most feared gangsters in the world.

Being used to Sasha and her glares that she most probably offered them everyday,none of the boys,not even Sanzu,were scared.

"I think you should explain to Miss Kobayashi right here what your game is,Sanzu."Kakucho said calmly from the chair he was sitting on,unbothered by everything that was happening around him at the moment.

Sanzu took a deep breath and looked at you,preparing himself."The game I will propose to you is Truth or Dare,Bonten version.How does that game play,you may ask?You will be given a Dare,and if you don't do it properly you will have to suffer through Truth,which is basically your initial sentence,in this case you getting killed by being starved to death."

You nodded."Kinda silly,but ok.I expected something more exciting,but I guess this is better than nothing."Ran tried to stifle a laugh and Sasha cackled.

"She just called your torture game silly."She laughed louder,to the point of crying.Sanzu rolled his eyes and took a deep breath,staring at you,waiting for your answer.

"Ok,ok...Let me get this straight.So I am basically forced to choose Dare, since, well...Thats the only way I can live."He nodded."And if I don't do the Dare,which is basically a mission,I will have to go back into the basement,tie myself up to that chair,and die by starvation like your leader first suggested,right?"

"Glad you finally got it."He mumbled and nodded.

"What do I win from it,though?"You ask,narrowing your eyes at all of them.

"If you kill Akako,you will earn our respect.And I guess you won't be killed."Kokonoi said while typing something on his phone.

"Why would I need your respect?"

"Don't you prosecutors love being highly respected in the society?"Rindou frowned.

"Well...Yeah,most.But,although I have a big ass ego,I don't need any of your guys' respects.Its not like when I get back I will remember how you look like,you know?"

"Who said you will go back anytime soon?"A sudden voice said.Everybody turned towards the sound.

"Boss!"Sanzu's eyes widened as Mikey came into the room,sitting down on a chair.You glared at him, which made the pink haired guy glare at you."Be careful with that look,Kobayashi."

You looked coldly at him."Or else what?You will tie me to a chair and starve me to death?"He gritted his teeth,holding himself back from saying or doing anything to you."I would suggest you don't cross me.You don't know what I am capable of."

"Many things,I suppose."Ran said sarcastically and you coldly glanced at him.The look you gave him made the man stifle a laugh."Wow.I am scared."He mocked and you elegantly got up from the chair,slowly walking towards him.The smug look on his face never flattered.

From the corner of your eye,you saw the other men tense up as you approached Ran.Sanzu's hand gripped his katana,Rindou loaded his gun and Kokonoi reached for his gun too.Kakucho and Sasha looked unbothered by it all,emotionless looks on both their faces.

Ran continued smirking.You wanted to wipe off that smirk from his face so bad.You put your finger under his chin,tilting his head up.The two of you made eye contact.He was still looking at you mockingly,while you glared daggers into his soul.

But that soon changed as a huge grin made its way onto your face after seeing Ran's eyes widened suddenly.

"Y-you..."He stuttered.

"Say more.I dare you."You whispered in his ear while pressing the sharp tip of your pocket knife on a sensitive spot on his thoat,drawing a little bit of blood.

"Miss Kobayashi,I think we should all calm down-"You glared at Rindou and his eyes slightly widened,but he was smart enough to shut up.

You dragged your knife lower down his neck,on his abdomen and lower,where you stopped,lightly touching with your knife his crotch."If you underestimate me one more time,Haitani-san, the only balls that you will have left will be your eyes."You said in a whisper,kissed his neck right below the ear and felt him shudder.With a satisfied smirk on your face,you went back to your seat,pocketing your knife.

"Back to the matter at hand."You looked at their boss who was watching you with what seemed like curiosity,interest."Mr Sano,I will go back soon.I am not going to spend my precious time playing your childish games,because I,unlike other people,"You looked at all of them one by one."I have a job.A real one."

Mikey raised an eyebrow and brought his face closer to you,a smirk making its way onto his face as he repeated what you said to his executives minutes ago.
.
.
.
.
.
"I can't wait to watch you try."

(。ŏ﹏ŏ)