3

Chapter 3 The third day of becoming a god

    When Liangmian Su Nuo said that he wanted him to be his bird, Kanwuyuejing subconsciously thought that this was just a nonsense that some psychopath casually said to scare people.

    But he really didn't expect that Liangmian Su Nuo really did what it said.

    He said that if he treats you as a bird, he really won't treat you as a human being.

    The bird cage is very large. The dried and tanned bamboo pieces are polished smooth and flat, and the vines are closed upwards and closed. Shenwuyuejing sits on a high hanging perch in a snow-white gauze. Lightly touching the soft blanket at the bottom of the cage.

    I always feel that the direction of this game is beginning to go to a place where it cannot pass the trial.

    Although it is the setting of a pure villain, it is really too much to have such a strange hobby. 18X's alphabetic male protagonists are not like you.

    "It looks much more pleasing to the eye."

    Shen Wuyue looked blankly at the two newly added curse chains on his ankles.

    I don't know if it's too late to read the file and go back.

    [The main mission has been automatically started]

    The moment Liangbian Su Nuo finished speaking, the system in his mind sounded a reminder sound for the mission.

    Shenwuyuejing quickly turned on the light screen to check the newly popped up interface.

    [Main quest: Seal the passage between Shura's ghost prison and the world with the body of the gods, and achieve the BE ending]

    [Task reminder: You are the guardian deity who guards this land. Human beings greedy for God's treasures destroyed what you set up a hundred years ago. The enchantment of tens of thousands of people died of grievances, and the passage to the Asura Ghost Prison was about to open. ]

    [The countdown to the task has been started, and the time limit is seven days. Please pay attention to the time, and the task will fail if it exceeds the time limit.]

    My dear, it is still a time-limited task.

    But now that he is locked in a cage, how can he go out and play the plot? !

    "Can't you let me go?" Shen Wuyuejing turned to look at the person outside the birdcage.

    "Huh." A sneer.

    Then Shen Wuyuejing felt a pain in his throat, and blood gushed out with a stab.

    Fuck you, dog man.

    [Successful file reading]

    [Hint: Players can try to set 'bindings' with the Raiders characters to achieve their goals. ]

    [Note: 'bond' is 'contract', and both parties shall not violate it after the conclusion is made]

    ! ! There is such a good thing to say sooner!