53: Extra 6

Chapter 53 Fanwai 6: God Fall (be warning!)

    (The God-sama has fallen if line! Be warned!) Kannazuki

    knew what she was about to face from the moment her body changed.

    Gods are the creation of heaven and earth, generally speaking immortal, unless for some reason they exhaust their own power and cause the spiritual body to completely disintegrate, otherwise, even if the spirit body dies, it will keep its soul immortal through reincarnation. .

    And his current situation is caused by the inability of the spirit body to enter the reincarnation.

    Kannazuki can sense that his body is already very weak.

    From vomiting and dizziness at the beginning to weakness later, he was always like this, waking up to sleep, his dry throat filled with the salty blood of blood.

    Wutiao Wu and Xia Youjie were exhausted trying to find a way to restore him, but his condition did not improve at all.

    Without the support of ***, Shen Wuyue Jing could clearly feel that the debilitating spiritual body was gradually collapsing, suffering from headaches all day long, and occasionally coughing up blood silently.

    Alu stayed by his side day and night. After following him for so many years as a Servant, Shen Wuyuejing understood that Alu must know how to recover him, so he cast a spell on Alu.

    [Can't tell anyone how to get me back]

    He started coughing up blood again after setting the spell.

    "Sir!" The boy's panicked voice sounded in his ears, and Shen Wuyuejing saw the bunny-eared boy who suddenly appeared beside him. After a while, he realized that the weak and dying little bunny demon had already become A big monster that can transform into an adult.

    "My lord! Why do you do this! It's the only way, lord! If you don't do it—"

    "Alu, it's because I know it's the only way to save me, so I can't let them do it for me. adventure."

    To prevent his spiritual body from collapsing, the only way is to retrieve his body sealed in the Asura Ghost Realm, and the only feasible way to achieve this goal is to replace him with the body of the God of Misfortune, who is also a god, to become an Asura Ghost. The seal of the domain.

    "Alu, blasphemy is a serious crime, let alone killing a god." Shen Wuyuejing reached out and stroked Alu's soft bunny ears, "I am a god, I exist to protect them, so I can't Watch them die for me."

    Shen Wuyuejing lay back on the bed again.

    "Alu, life and death have their destiny, so do gods."

    In order to keep oneself alive, it is too much to sacrifice others recklessly.

    Kannazuki slowly closed his eyes.

    Probably because the flowers are about to bloom, the humid air is filled with the fresh and sweet smell of gardenias, the aroma is full of heart and spleen, and the slightly sweet smell makes him gradually sleepy.