32

Chapter 32 The Sixteenth Day of Becoming a Conjurer

    At 19:00 on October 31, 2018, with Tokyu Department Store and Tokyu Toyoko Store as the center, a tent with a radius of 400 meters appeared, and the Shibuya Incident, which was planned by an unknown parasitic super curse spirit, began. .

    It was 20:40 in the evening when Kannazuki got off the train. After the memory was unsealed, he awakened the power of the gods. But the price of using it is the little life left in this body.

    At 20:44, there are still 20 minutes before Gojo Go was sealed by the prison gate.

    Avoiding everyone's sight and entering the tent, Kannazuki followed the stairs all the way down. At this moment, the basement floor of the Shibuya Building had become a purgatory where curse spirits raged.

    "It's too much of a hindrance." Kannazuki

    took out the slaughtering tool, the curse tool that had been disguised as a firearm. The body after the seal was lifted was actually the Dark Fang Huang Quanjin, one of the top ten artifacts in Japan.

    The barren skeleton appeared behind him, and the blue-green ghost fire spread, and the huge underground floor was filled with burning grievances. Curse spirits below the first level would die instantly if they touched the flames.

    "Bang——"

    Kannazuki flew to avoid the flames that hit him, and the next second, the space full of lava and fire closed above his head.

    "The realm unfolds - "Covering the Coffin and Iron Mountain"! Shen Wuyue Mirror

    heard the sound and turned around, and the curse spirit that appeared behind him formed a seal with his hands, and countless flames instantly wrapped him

    . Shen Wuyuejing sneered, "A mere domain of curse spirits dares to call myself hell." "

    Didn't you realize that your flames can't hurt me at all, super spell spirit." "Kannazuki mirror said that he has always been good at angering people.

    "Or, the level of the super curse spirit is nothing more than that. "

    "What did you say!" ” The curse spirit named Luhu suddenly widened his eyes, and the ground under his feet began to tremble with extreme anger.

    "You, a second-level magician, dare to say such things in front of me, who is a super-class! Go to hell!"

    "Bang——" The sound of the flames erupted after being compressed to the extreme.

    In the field full of magma, the rubble splashed around with the gushing lava, and the raging flames rushed towards the people trapped in the field.

    "Literally." The

    flames were blocked, and the rock flowing with lava was chopped up.

    The person surrounded by the blue-green ghost fire held a bow and arrow, and the snow-blue flame was clearly extinguished in his eyes, like a ghost.