7

Ye Mo Zhengdao looked at the stinky boy with a complicated face on his forehead, and he helped the new teacher up like a cat.

    To tell the truth, as long as this stinky boy can have this half of respect for him on weekdays, he will not be able to discipline three problem children every day with the heart of his old father.

    "Why don't you ask Mr. Kannazuki to take students from other grades." The tutoring and supervising teacher on the side whispered.

    The human nature in the righteous path of the night moth is shaking.

    Indeed, I always felt that putting a gentle and normal person like Mr. Shen Wuyue in this class would cause a big problem.

    However——

    "Don't——" Hearing this, a certain white-haired DK turned around.

    In a joking coquettish tone, the pale blue pupils under the silver hair half-covered revealed a threat in an instant.

    "I will obediently listen to what Teacher Shen Wuyue has to say~"

    If you dare to do something bad, you will be destroyed.

    good guy.

    Shen Wuyuejing felt something was wrong.

    If he hadn't seen the crazy batch of deities in the background setting who shouted "I am chaotic and evil" and shouted "I am the only one in the sky and the earth", he would have almost believed this kid's evil.

    However, it is normal for a boy of this age to tug a little. At his age...

    Kannayuejing was stunned for a moment.

    At his age, he seems to have started to work three part-time jobs to earn money to support himself... Sitting up from a

    dying illness, the clown is actually me? !

    "Then Kannayuki-sensei, please come over with me." The tutoring supervisor who was frightened by his eyes wiped his cold sweat, "There are some tasks that need to be handed over to you."

    Hearing the words, Kannayuejing hurriedly followed him out, and when the person had gone far away, a certain white-haired DK lay down on the table with little interest, and lazily shouted that he wanted to eat Kikufu.

    "You give me enough time." Night Moth glanced at him righteously.

    "Kunwuyue-sensei is just an ordinary person with no magic power."

    "I see." Gojo Satoru rolled over impatiently, "I'm bored."

    But having said that, Gojo Satoru pointed his finger with emotion. Nodding his eyes.

    The moment the teacher fell just now, Six Eyes seemed to see something.

    interesting.

    Saying that it was an account of work was actually nothing more than a warning to him by the so-called high-level school officials.