37

Chapter 37 The Fourth Day of Becoming the God of Plague

    When Kannazuki woke up, what he saw when he opened his eyes was an unfamiliar ceiling above his head.

    Tweezers, scalpels, sterilizing water, good guys, these days, the confinement rooms are not full of spells and stuff, but are simply arranged as dissection rooms in horror movies?

    Shen Wuyuejing quietly climbed down from the bed, but as soon as he turned his head, he crashed into some white-haired arms.

    This wave, this wave can only be called self-injection.

    "Lord God."

    Shen Wuyuejing subconsciously took a step back.

    "Click-" the sound of the door opening.

    Xia Youjie, who hurried back immediately upon hearing the news, pushed open the door of the treatment room, hurriedly glanced past his close friend, and landed on another snow-white figure so bluntly.

    "Mr. Kannayue..."

    She completely ignored the matter of why the other party knew his name. From the moment the other party entered the room, the mirror of Kannayue was filled with the seductive fragrance in the air. attracted all the attention.

    good guy! It's the scent of fruit puffs and caramel macchiatos!

    Shenwuyuejing's gaze fell on the small black ball in the man's hand.

    In, why seduce me?

    Kanazuki mirror, who had been holding on to death a second ago, instantly felt that she was okay again.

    It is impossible to hold on, let me go, I can still eat!

    So Shen Wuyue Mirror quietly rubbed past.

    Xia Youjie watched the other party approach step by step, and held her breath so slowly.

    "That thing." Shen Wuyuejing, who touched Xia Youjie's side, pointed to the cursed jade in the other's hand, and then spread out his hand with a look of hope, "Can you give it to me?

    " How prolific! To die for the cowardly, to starve to the death of the cowardly!

    Xia Youjie's eyes shifted from the hand stretched out in front of him to the other's face.

    Thin white hands, soft face.

    It can't be said to be cute, it can only be said to be dancing madly on his heart apex on his cute point. Although he, Xia Youjie, is not very fond of cute things, he has always been good at double standards.

    "Okay."

    Xia Youjie, who was so cute with his teacher's little expression asking for something, performed an irrational act on the spot for everyone present: the body is faster than the brain and directly hand over all the things in his hand.JPG