17

Chapter 17 The first day of becoming a conjurer

    After knowing that Six Eyes would find him and almost overturned the car in the hands of his own white-haired cub, Kannazuki called out the customer service on the spot and went directly to the next instance.

    God knows if he will have the good luck he has today when he meets Wutiaowu next time. After all, free exploration does not provide archives. If he dies, he will have to go back to the previous dungeon and suffer again.

    Really a capital torture.

    [Please confirm whether to enter the next instance. 】

    "Confirmed."

    Kannazuki woke up in a hotel room.

    The rooms are small, and it's hard not to think of where men and women would go when they met eyes in a late-night movie.

    Kannazuki tried to ignore the transparent bathroom glass and took off his clothes. The mirror on the bathroom wall reflected his current shell.

    The person in the mirror has waist-length white hair, clearly in his twenties, but his body has the slenderness of a teenager, with thin and powerful muscles attached to the bones that are not too thick.

    Shen Wuyue Mirror got closer.

    Looks like his first body, only softer, surprisingly beautiful but not gender-questioning.

    After taking a shower, Kannazuki put on the only set of clothes on the sofa, and what looked like his luggage in the entire room was a violin case covered with strange spells and a fox mask.

    Ignoring the strange-looking violin case, Kannazuki picked up the fox mask and took a closer look.

    It's just an ordinary mask, not something with magic power.

    Probably because his three controlled characters all look similar to him. In order not to let the plot go straight to the crematorium, this mask should be used to help him prevent the vest.

    [Character identity has been confirmed - Kazama Moon (Second-level magician to be reviewed)]

    [Skills: "Shadow Summoning", "Spiritual Art. Amaterasu Sunrise World"]

    [Weapon: Spell Tool · Slaughter (level not rated in the seal), "???"]

    Oh? Did you give him the weapon again this time?

    Kannazuki followed the system prompt and opened the violin storage box full of spells.

    Then he pulled out a brand-new Barrett M82A1 sniper rifle from inside.

    ? ? ?

    good guy? ? ?     "You told me this is a curse

    tool?" Kannayuejingren was dumbfounded, "Is it legal to carry a gun here? Don't get me into a squatting situation when the time comes."

Bullets do not cause harm to ordinary people except magicians and magic spirits, so they can be carried with confidence. 】

    "Ah, that's right." Kannazuki tried to aim and fired a shot.